10 Most Important Areas From Where Questions asked in IAS Exam Every Year – Hello Friends Welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Most Important Information About UPSC Exam . In this post We will discuss about To 10 Areas from where questions are Asked in Exam Every year.
10 Most Important Areas From Where Questions asked in IAS Exam Every Year
1. Environmental conventions and agreements
- Environmental Agreements and conventions
- The questions are mostly asked from famous protocols or conventions like Ramsar convention, Kyoto protocol, UNFCCC cop meeting and their major implications on India’s environmental policies.
- Environment Conservation Organization Like WWF,bird Life International etc
2. International groupings, treaties and conventions
- Specifically, the questions on groupings involving India and major Asian countries like ASEAN, SCO, BIMSTEC, SAARC are very important.
- Questions are asked about the objective of these organisations, the major decisions and the protocol signed by the members.
- Some institutional questions are also asked about the major global groupings like UNSC, WTO, World Bank.
3. Scientific achievement of Indian especially in space and defence
- Achievements by ISRO, DRDO and Defence ministry from the core questions like on the new PSLV Satellites, Agni missiles, Brahmos, Guided Missile System etc
- Latest Developments in Science and technology Area
- Nobel prize and Areas
4. New acts passed by Parliament, pending crucial bills and recommendation reports
- Every year questions are asked relating to provisions of popular acts like the GST Bill, the Land Acquisition act, report of the 14th finance commission, a women reservation bill pending in parliament etc
- Do Not ignore This Area At Any Cost .
- Try To Cover Each And Every Bill and Act
5. Government’s New Social Welfare Schemes
- Awareness of new social and economic welfare schemes is important for both IAS Prelims as well as IAS Mains. Schemes largely impact the common everyday life of people and hence largely discussed in the current affairs.
- For example, questions on Jan Dhan Yojana, Namami Ganga and swatch Bharat Mission have already been asked in Prelims.
6. Important cultural sites and monuments in India (UNESCO) as per in news
- Read the whole list and try to remember the important points on all the mentioned places like Harappa sites, Cholas temples, Ajanta caves, Ellora caves, Himalayan institute etc.
7. Geographical indications, IPRs, trademarks, patents and agricultural implications
- All major advances, like in biotechnology, genetically modified crops, details on IPRs and GIs should be duly noted separately because a direct question may be asked for this section.