10 Quick Tips For IAS Mains Answer Writing – IAS Mains Exam – Hello friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.com.10 Quick Tips For IAS Mains Answer Writing – IAS Mains Exam
- Read the question very carefully and try to understand what is asked and, expected from you.
- Write answers in your own words. Your language should be lucid. Avoid unnecessary jargons and flowery language.
- Your answers should not seem biased or prejudiced.
- When you critically examine you must examine a situation in the light of socio-economic & political circumstances, this would give your answer a moderate tinge.
Do not use very long sentences and paragraphs, write simple answers.
Split your answers into paragraphs . Change paragraphs when you shift to a new subject-matter.
- Do not quote views, opinions frequently – at times you can quote from original work.
- Write the answers within the word limit so that you can solve more questions instead of spending all your time on a few questions.
- While writing, please make sure your handwriting is legible. Do not be under the impression that in whatever manner you write the examiner would make all efforts to go through that, instead help the examiners read your answers comfortably.
- Do not use quotations in your answers that you are not absolutely sure of.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .