10 Quick Tips For IAS Mains Answer Writing – IAS Mains Exam
10 Quick Tips For IAS Mains Answer Writing – IAS Mains Exam – Hello friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.com
- Read the question very carefully and try to understand what is asked and, expected from you.
- Write answers in your own words. Your language should be lucid. Avoid unnecessary jargons and flowery language.
- Your answers should not seem biased or prejudiced.
- When you critically examine you must examine a situation in the light of socio-economic & political circumstances, this would give your answer a moderate tinge.
Do not use very long sentences and paragraphs, write simple answers.
Split your answers into paragraphs . Change paragraphs when you shift to a new subject-matter.
- Do not quote views, opinions frequently – at times you can quote from original work.
- Write the answers within the word limit so that you can solve more questions instead of spending all your time on a few questions.
- While writing, please make sure your handwriting is legible. Do not be under the impression that in whatever manner you write the examiner would make all efforts to go through that, instead help the examiners read your answers comfortably.
- Do not use quotations in your answers that you are not absolutely sure of.