12 Study Tips to Achieve your Goals in 2018 – Most effective tips -Here in this article we will share most of the Effective tips for You For 2018 Exams . Many students Struggle to Study In Effective Way . We Will Share 12 Study Tips For You to Achieve your Goals in 2018 .
12 Study Tips that will Boost your Results
1. Set Study Goals
Setting Study Goal is one of the Most Fascinating Task which We Like – We Set Our Study Goals like I Will Study 12 to 14 Hours Per Day .I will Complete This Book or i will Complete These Chapters in One Day etc . But We Should Think About Are these Goals are Realistic or Are We Ready To Work Hard For These Goals .
So According to My opinion Your Goals Should be Realistic. Set Small Study Goals But Set Realistic Goals .
2. Make a Study Plan
- Time is precious. Nobody is more aware of this than the poor student who hasn’t studied a thing until the night before an exam. By then, of course, it’s too late.
- The key to breaking the cycle of cramming for tests is to think ahead and create an effective study plan.
- Not only will this help you get organised and make the most of your time, it’ll also put your mind at ease and eliminate that nasty feeling you get when you walk into an exam knowing that you’re not at all prepared. As the old saying goes, fail to prepare and be prepared to fail.
3. Take Regular Study Breaks
- None of us are superhuman, so it’s important to realise that you can’t maintain an optimum level of concentration without giving yourself some time to recover from the work you’ve put in.
- This can take the form of a ten-minute walk, a trip to the gym, having a chat with a friend or simply fixing yourself a hot drink.
- If it feels like procrastination, then rest assured that it’s not: taking regular short breaks not only help improve your focus, they can boost your productivity too.
4. Embrace New Technologies
- There are New Technologies and Tools Which are Available in Market . You can use These tools and technologies for Improving you Result . You can Go Online and Study Any topics . There are Lots of Online courses Available In Market.
5. Test Yourself
- Try to test Yourself On Regular Basis . After Completing Every Chapter or Subject Try to take Some tests. it Will help You in Judging Your Preparation .
6. Find a Healthy Balance
- Always Maintain a Healthy Balance between Study and Your health And Eating .
- Do Not Put Pressure On your Body
7. Be Positive
- Try To be Positive and calm .
- Do not allow To Comes Negative Thoughts in Your Mind.
8. Collaborate with Study Partners
- Try to Collaborate With Other Students and Discuss Your topic .
- It Will Give you More knowledge About New Topic.
9. Turn lessons into stories
- Always Make You Lesson Easy For yourself.
- Try To turn Lesson Into Stories
10. Establish a Study Routine
- Always Follow A Study Plan And Strict to That Plan.
11. Consult teachers
- Whenever You Have Any Doubt On Any Topic try to Consult With your teacher