What is 3D printing? Discuss it’s applications. -Download Answer Pdf
What is 3D printing? Discuss it’s applications. -Download Answer Pdf – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com.
3D painting Refers to processes used to synthesize a three-dimensional object in which successive layers of material are formed under computer control to create an object.Objects can be of almost any shape or geometry and are produced using digital model data from a 3D model or another electronic data source such as an Additive Manufacturing File.
Applications of 3D painting:
- It helps in reducing the lead time and Cost for Developing the Prototype of new parts and devices.
- It can be used in research labs for preparing Various models.
- It can also be used to manufacture food which can be done by squeezing out food, layer by layer, into three-dimensional objects.
- It also has some Medical purpose such as Virtual Planning of Surgery can be done to prevent mistakes during the actual surgery.It can be also used to transplant gene used for generating new tissues and Organs in Human beings.
- It can be used to make large-scale 3D printing using a sandstone-like material has been used to create unique coral-shaped structures, which encourage coral polyps to colonize and regenerate damaged reefs.
Through 3D Printing Became more accessible India should reap its full benefits and make its uses in Various fields such as Production,Railways,Health,Automotive Industry etc.
In Medical Field-
- Customization and Personification- custom made medical products and equipment can enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of medical services .e.g- Custom made implants, fixtures
- Cost – effectiveness- 3 D printer can manufacture the medical equipment in very cost effective manner by decreasing use of unnecessary inputs.
- Enhanced productivity- 3D printers manufactures in faster rate than traditional manufacturing method.
For environmental purpose-
- Faster, environmentally and hassle free recycling- 3D printing can help in faster recycling of waste at local level without big fuss.
- Reduced shipping and transportation- Localized manufacturing of products will reduce the shipping and transportation requirements of goods.hence reduced emission.
- Less waste and less harm to environment