7 Best Way to Study Current Affairs for UPSC prelims 2017 -IAS 2017 Prelims – Hello friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com .Here We are Sharing 7 Best Way to Prepare Current Affairs for UPSC prelims 2017 Exam.
In UPSC IAS Prelims Exam, the prominence of current affairs has evenly amplified with the logical trend of questions. UPSC does not follow a certain trend or pattern but if analyzed from inception itself, current affairs have a vital role. The unpredictable nature of UPSC can be recognized from last year’s paper where many direct questions from current affairs were asked.
The UPSC syllabus covers an extensive series of topics which overlays with the conventional areas like Polity, Geography, Economics, History and dynamic areas like General Science and Environment. Hereafter, it is difficult to categorize the questions under a particular topic.
Here we are giving 7 simple ways to study Current Affairs
- Aspirants should not skip the current affairs which make news frequently, such as, new amendments, climatic changes, national schemes, etc.
- Create topic wise short notes in sequential order to analyze the historical happenings and understand the differences easily.
- Track the news updates from major organizations and ministries such as United Nations, Ministry of external affairs, RBI, IMF etc.
- Aspirants should not read too many newspapers. Now there is a consensus that many UPSC IAS prelims questions appear to come from the Hindu, Business Standard, Indian Express and Economic Times.
- Aspirants should seek the help of World map while studying international relations. It will help the aspirant to comprehend and examine the associated problems, disputes with neighboring countries.
- Aspirants should not mug up the concepts, dates, etc. Understand and feed in your memory.
- Read trustworthy current affairs website or magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, Frontline to get more current affairs related news and analysis.