Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana pdf for UPSC,SSC,IBPS,Railways – Launched as a part of the DeendayalAntyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM).
- Ministry: Ministry of Rural development.
- Objective: To provide an alternative source of earning/livelihood to Self Help Groups (SHGs) by providing them to run public transport facilities in rural backward areas.
- Beneficiaries: Rural SHG’s
Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana pdf for UPSC,SSC,IBPS,Railways
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- Shankar IAS Target 2018 Government Schemes 2017 pdf Download
- Forum IAS Indian government Schemes Current Affairs notes pdf
- Shankar IAS Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017 -Government Schemes Pdf 2017
- Government health Schemes For Women Pdf Download
- List of All Schemes Launched By Government Since Independence
Here Is The list of Important Points About this Scheme
- The Self-Help Groups under DAY-NRLM will facilitate transport service in backward areas.
- It will help to provide safe, affordable and community monitored rural transport services to connect remote villages with key services and amenities for the overall development of the communities and the area as a whole.
- This will also provide an additional Source of Income for SHG’s..
- The Community Investment Fund (CIF) provided to Community Based Organization (CBOs) under DAY-NRLM will be used to support the SHG members
- SHG member will be given an interest free loan by the CBO from its Community Investment Fund up to Rs.6.50 lakh for purchasing the vehicle. Also, as an alternative, CBO will own the vehicle and lease it to an SHG member to operate the vehicle and pay rent.
- AGEY will be implemented in 250 Blocks in the country on pilot basis in the beginning with each Block provided upto 6 vehicles
- All vehicles under the scheme will have a colour code and carry AGEY branding to make sure their identity and prevent diversion to other routes