Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English – Hello friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com . Andhra pradesh Is One Of the Biggest and Advance State of India .
Here we are providing you List of All Government Schemes launched By Andhra pradesh government And Government of India.
Badiki Vastha – Free Bicycle Scheme for Girl Students
- Badiki Vastha is A New government Scheme Launched By Andhra pradesh Government
- Main Aim of This Scheme – Under the Badiki Vastha scheme, the state government would provide free bicycles to every girl child studying in class 9th in the state.
- Free bicycle would be provided to the girl students of 9th class studying in government, aided, ZPP, Municipal and other model schools in the state. The state government has allocated Rs. 74.92 crores for the implementation of the scheme.
- As Andhra Pradesh is one of the leading states with high number of Girl students dropouts, the state government aims to decrease the number through this initiative.
- Such schemes of providing free bicycles to girl students are already under implementation in Gujarat, Odisha, Tamil Nadu and some other states.
School Dropouts Is A big problem for Indian Education System . Hope This Scheme will Bring Some good result And Will reduce School Dropouts .
Chandranna Bima Yojana in Andhra Pradesh for Labourers
- A new insurance scheme for labourers in the unorganised sector is all set to be launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme will be launched from August 1 to benefit 1.5 crore such labourers.
- Named as “Chandranna Bima Yojana”, will be launched on August 1 to benefit labours in unorganized sectors such as agricultural labourers, artisans, small self-employed people, petty traders, vendors, hamals and shop employees and similar people.
Chandranna Bima Yojana – Benefits –Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English
The scheme benefits can be availed by the workers by paying just Rs. 15 in the labour department. Below are the main benefits of the Chandranna Bima Yojana for Unorganised workers in the age group of 18 to 59 years (as per AABY norms).
- The scheme will provide an insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh in case of accidental death or total disability in the accident. The kin of the insurer would get Rs. 5 Lakh compensation.
- The insurer would be paid Rs. 3,62,500 in case of partial disability. If the natural death occurs to the insures, the kin would get Rs. 30,000.
- Above are not the only benefits, in addition, two children of the insurer will be provided scholarships at Rs. 1,200 a year from Class IX to XII.
Benefits for Unorganised workers in the age group of 60 to 70 years are
- Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rs. 4.25 lakh.
- Partial Disability relief: up to Rs.3,25,000/-
- Natural death relief and scholarship: None as per AABY norms.
- The insurance premium of Rs. 132 Crore will be paid by the state government to the identified insurance company on behalf of the beneficiaries of Chandranna Bima Yojana.
Eligibility for Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Workers in the age group of 18 to 70 years covered by the definition of unorganised worker are eligible for registration.
- The unorganised worker shall make an application in the format annexed, pay Rs.15/- or such other amount as specified by the Commissioner of Labour and furnish an undertaking stating that he or she is an unorganised worker.
- The application forms for Chandranna Bima Yojana can be downloaded from the official website using the link below. Download Application Form
- Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana in Andhra Pradesh as Pilot Project
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, a crop insurance scheme is all set to be started in Andhra Pradesh as pilot project.
- The scheme will be implemented to provide financial help to the farmers in the state.
- PMFBY, the central government scheme was launched in January 2016 to provide financial help to the farmers at low premium.
- The financial help under the PM Fasal Bima Yojana is provided in case of damage of crops due to natural calamities.
UJALA Scheme -LED based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme
AP FiberNet Project for 15-100 MBPS Broadband at Low Cost
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes Pdf Telugu,English
- Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a high speed broadband project named AP Fibernet on 17th March. The project aims to provide affordable high speed broadband connectivity to the households and workplaces across the state.
- The rates decided to provide broadband connectivity are much lower than that of the other private and public broadband service providers. The government will provide 15 MBPS internet at Rs. 199 per month and 100 MBPS speed will be provided at just Rs. 999 per month.
- The AP Fibernet Project has been initially launched in the Visakhapatnam district but will roll out to other districts by July 2016. The whole project has been implemented at a cost of Rs. 333 Crore.
- The AP Government aims to connect 1.3 Crore households in the state through AP Fibernet. The government has tied up with the leading network solutions provider CISCO to implement the project.
Prize of Rs.10 Lakh for Best Fintech Startup in Andhra Pradesh
- State government of Andhra Pradesh is going to give the prize u to Rs.10 Lakh to the best fintech startup of the state.
- The first prize is Rs 10 lakh and there will be other prizes as well.
- However Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu still has to approve the plan.
Housing Scheme for Government Employees in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh government launches a new housing scheme for the government employees of the state.
- Chandrababu Naidu Chief Minister of the state approved the construction of 9061 flats in Amaravati for government employees.
- Under this scheme MLAs, MLCs and judges are included who will get flats.
Health Security Scheme Launched in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh Government launches Health Security Scheme for the poor people of the poor people.
- Rajamahendravaram MLA Akula Satyanarayana launched this scheme under Dr. Akula foundation.
- Under Health Security Scheme the poor people of the state have to pay Rs.6000 once and will be benefitted Rs.1 Lakh for 15 years.
Radio Frequency Identification Tags to Track Healthcare Practitioners in AP
- Andhra Pradesh government has planned to provide Radio Frequency Identification tags to the doctors to track the government healthcare practitioners in the state.
- This move has been taken by the state government of Andhra Pradesh to track the movement of healthcare by state government.
- Radio Frequency Identification Tags RFID will be given to doctors simply to identify and track their movements up to a certain distance.
- Radio frequency identification tags are used electromagnetic fields to identify and track tags linked to it.
- The proposed tags will contain electronically-stored information which will be under the department’s 50-mile radar reports.