Arunachal Pradesh Budget 2021 Pdf | Highlights | Speech – The document shows receipts and expenditures, Fiscal Deficit; break up of expenditure into various sectors as well as the major highlights of the budget. Besides, it provides a pictorial account of sources of receipts, their application, details of debt and deficit indicators, sources of deficit financing and composition of important budgetary variables through charts and graphs. In the budget estimates of 2020-21, a revenue receipt of Rs 20594.59 Crore and a capital receipt of Rs 1385.71 Crore is projected, making the total receipts of Rs. 21980.30 Crore as against total receipt of Rs. 18726.24 Crore in revised estimates of 2019-20.
State share of Central taxes has been pegged at a level of Rs 13801.59 Crores as per the Union Budget 2020-21 and the projected states own tax revenue is projected as Rs 1316.00 Crore. The non-tax revenue projection for 2020-21 has been pegged at Rs 600.00 Crore during 2020-21.
Arunachal Pradesh has a fiscal deficit of 3.07 percent of GSDP in the revised estimate of 2019-20. For 2020-21, State is projecting a fiscal deficit of 2.44 percent of GSDP which is within the 3.25 percent of the GSDP for fiscal deficit targets as per the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.
Arunachal Pradesh Budget 2021 Pdf | Highlights | Speech
|Chief Minister||Pema Khandu|
|Download Link||Click Here|
DOUBLING FARMERS INCOME BY 2022
- For doubling farmers income by 2022, focus to key cash crops; to support cluster based intensive agriculture and horticulture; support to cluster based intensive agriculture and horticulture activities in the state (Rs.30 Crores).
- Enhancement of income support to farmers by augmentation of the scheme by providing top-up of PM KISAN Yojana ( Rs. 18 Crore)
- CM Krishi Puraskar Yojana to promote progressive farmers in the state so that they act as a role model to other farmers in the state.
- CM Krishi Samuh Yojana to be continued ( Rs. 2 Crore)
- Land Terracing for sustainable farming in hilly regions( Rs. 10 Crore)
- Cultivation of buckwheat, Fingermillet and Oolu-bolu in potential districts ( Rs. 5 Crore)
- Setting up of Wholesale Market-cum- Auction centers with e-NAM facilities in 4 places- Pasighat, Namsai, Kimin and Balukpong ( Rs. 18 Crore)
- Upgradation of 4 Krishi Vigyan Kendras in the state as Centre of Excellence ( Rs. 4 Crore).
- Setting up of Organic Technical Cell under Agriculture Department ( Rs. 3 Crore)
- Promotion of Apiculture in cluster basis ( Rs. 2 Crore)
- Infrastructure Development of Bio Resource Mission by State Horticulture Research
Development Institute ( Rs. 5 Crore)
- Arun Pig Development Scheme was launched last year the scheme will be continued ( Rs. 20 Crore)
- CM’s White Revolution Scheme will be continued. ( Rs.20 Crore)
- Mukhya Mantri Neel Kranti Abhiyan will be continued to increase production of fish in the state ( Rs.20 Crore)
- Gap-filling scheme in Eri culture and Muga culture to tap potential and increase in quality silk production in the state ( Rs. 5 Crore)
GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING
- Chief Minister’s Arogyaa Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) to be continued
- CM Chemotherapy scheme will be continued ( Rs.6 crores)
- Renal Care fund will be continued (Rs. 6 Crore)
- Cancer screening facilities at Papumpare, East Siang and Tirap district in a PPP mode (Rs. 3 Crore).
- To set up 5 dialysis care units in the state ( Rs.2.5 Crore)
- Plan to introduce telemedicine and tele radiology services in the state by involving reputed medical groups (Rs.4 Crore)
- Mukhyamantri Rogi Kalyan Kosh (MMRKK) to be continued in Districts for the purchase of drugs and consumables minor repairs of health facilities etc.( Rs.30 Crore)
- Mission Indradhanush to be continued for DBT to family on timely completion of vaccines (Rs.1 Crore)
- Grant in aid to TRIHMS for increasing intake capacity of medical students (Rs.40 Crore)
- Gap funding to improve the infrastructure of the hospital and medical college (Rs.40 Crore).
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get Latest Job Alert, Result, Admit Card, Answer Key, previous years Papers, Exams Analysis And Latest Current Affairs .
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .