Ayushman Bharat national health protection Mission -AB-NHPM pdf – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here Is the latest Government program from Central Government of India . This program is Approved by Prime minister Chaired meeting in new Delhi .
Lets talk About this new program from Central government of India .
Cabinet approves Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission
- Benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year More than 10 crore families to be covered RSBY and SCHIS to be subsumed under Ayushman Bharat – NHPS
Introduction about AB-NHPM
- Ayushman Bharat -National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) having central sector component under Ayushman Bharat Mission anchored in the MoHFW.
- The scheme has the benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year.
- The target beneficiaries of the proposed scheme will be more than 10 crore families belonging to poor and vulnerable population based on SECC database.
- AB-NHPM will subsume the on-going centrally sponsored schemes –RashtriyaSwasthyaBimaYojana (RSBY) and the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS),
Salient Features:Ayushman Bharat national health protection Mission
- AB-NHPM will have a defined benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year
- This cover will take care of almost all secondary care and most of tertiary care procedures.
- To ensure that nobody is left out (especially women, children and elderly) there will be no cap on family size and age in the scheme.
- The benefit cover will also include pre and post-hospitalisation expenses.
- All pre-existing conditions will be covered from day one of the policy.
- A defined transport allowance per hospitalization will also be paid to the beneficiary.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country and a beneficiary covered under the scheme will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public/private empanelled hospitals across the country.
Who Are Entitled for This Program
AB-NHPM will be an entitlement based scheme with entitlement decided on the basis of deprivation criteria in the SECC database
- The different categories in rural area include families having only one room with kuchha walls and kucharoof
- families having no adult member between age 16 to 59
- female headed households with no adult male member between age 16 to 59
- disabled member and no able bodied adult member in the family
- SC/ST households; and landless households deriving major part of their income from manual casual labour
Also, automatically included families in rural areas having any one of the following:
- households without shelter,
- destitute, living on alms,
- manual scavenger families,
- primitive tribal groups,
- legally released bonded labour.
- For urban areas, 11 defined occupational categories are entitled under the scheme.
Expenditure involved:Ayushman Bharat national health protection Mission
- The expenditure incurred in premium payment will be shared between Central and State Governments in specified ratio as per Ministry of Finance guidelines in vogue.
- The total expenditure will depend on actual market determined premium paid in States/ UTs where AB-NHPM will be implemented through insurance companies.
- In States/ UTs where the scheme will be implemented in Trust/ Society mode, the central share of funds will be provided based on actual expenditure or premium ceiling (whichever is lower) in the pre-determined ratio.
Number of Beneficiaries:
- AB-NHPM will target about 10.74 crore poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational category of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data covering both rural and urban.
- The scheme is designed to be dynamic and aspirational and it would take into account any future changes in the exclusion/ inclusion/ deprivation/ occupational criteria in the SECC data.
States/Districts covered:Ayushman Bharat national health protection Mission
- AB-NHPM will be rolled out across all States/UTs in all districts with an objective to cover all the targeted beneficiaries.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|