CAT 2016 to be held on Dec 4: Check out eligibility criteria and other details
CAT 2016 to be held on Dec 4: Check out eligibility criteria and other details -The Common Entrance Test (CAT) conducted is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, December 4 by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
The examination is conducted for admission in various management programmes.
All the candidates who successfully clear the selection process will get admitted in 20 different IIM institutes.
List of courses offered:CAT Official notification released at iimcat.ac.in
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
- All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute with at least 50 per cent or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
For more details, candidates can check the notification available on official website,https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Candidates should be minimum 20 years or above
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
- Candidates from General/OBC category need to pay Rs 1700 as application fee whereas SC/ST/OBC applicants need to pay Rs 850 only.
How to apply:
- All the candidates need to apply on the online on the website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Candidates can register online from August 8 to September 22
- Examination will be held on December 4