Central excise inspector salary In Hand – Allowances,HRA,Basic Salary
Central excise inspector salary In Hand – Allowances,HRA,Basic Salary – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here we are sharing central excise inspector salary .
Central excise inspector salary after 7th pay commission
- In this Table We are Providing you the Central Excise Inspector Post Salary After 7th Pay Commission Which Comes Under 4600 grade Pay .
- All these Posts Basic salary will be 44900.
- On the Basis Of This Basic Salary Here we are providing you the Estimated Salary of all these posts after 7th pay commission
Central Excise Inspector:-
- Central excise inspector is an inspector post.
- If anyone posted in Headquarter than he/she have to do Clerical or file related work.
- If one can posted in the field than he /she have to do Executive work like augmentation of central excise & Service tax etc, detection of evasion of taxes etc.
- To wear the uniform (Khaki) is optional.
First promotion in this job is as
- Superintendent (Group-B Gazetted office)
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Commissioner
- Finally Commissioner.
- One can get first promotion in this job after completing of eight year of service after clearing departmental exam.
- Promotion period differs from zone to zone since there is zonal seniority.
- This is an all India posting job.
- high work pressure .
|Basic + Allowncess||X category||Y Category||Z category|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
|Salary In Hand||51961||46569||42977|