Citizen Amendment Act Protest 2019 | CAA Bill Details | CAA Bill Pdf |– According to the Bill, members of the Hindu, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist and Zoroastrian communities who have come from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh till December 31, 2014 and facing religious persecution there will not be treated as illegal In India . This bill Is Most Controversial Bill In Indian History Where So Many People From North Eastern States and Other States Protested Against It. Citizen Amendment Act Protest 2019 | CAA Bill Details | CAA Bill Pdf | Full Updates and Queries Related To CAA Are Given below
CAA Bill India – Citizenship Amendment Act Protest Bill 2019 Details
- According to the Bill, members of the Hindu, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist and Zoroastrian communities who have come from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh till December 31, 2014 and facing religious persecution there will not be treated as illegal immigrants but given Indian citizenship.
- It also relaxes the provisions for “Citizenship by naturalisation”.
- The law reduces duration of residency from existing 11 years to just five years for people belonging to the same six religions and three countries.
Citizen Amendment Act Protest 2019 | CAA Bill Details | CAA Bill Pdf |
|Name Of Bill|
|Which Religion People Are Included|
|Which Religion People Are Not Included|
|From Which Country People Are Allowed For Indian Citizenship|
Who Are Included In The CAA Act and Who Are Left Out Of The Bill ?
- The Act covers six communities namely Hindu, Sikh, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christian migrants from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.
- As per the Citizenship Act of 1955, an illegal immigrants cannot get citizenship in India.
What is the Definition Of Illegal Migrant ?
- An illegal migrant is defined as people who either entered the country without proper documents, or stayed on beyond the permitted time.
- In 2015 the government made changes to the passport and foreigner’s acts to allow non-Muslim refugees from these countries to stay back in India even if they entered the country without valid papers.
Who are the Opposers of The Citizenship Amendment Bill ?
- Among the main opposition against the Bill is that it is said to be violative of Article 14 of the Constitution — the Right to Equality.
- Congress, Trinamool Congress, CPI(M) and a few other political parties have been steadfastly opposing the bill.
- According To These Political Parties that citizenship can’t be given on the basis of religion.
- There has also been widespread protests across North East in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim.
- Even Now In Delhi Also Students and From Different Groups Protesting Against This Bill . So Many Vehicles and Public Properties are Damaged .
How Many People Will be Added In Indian Population After CAA Bill 2019 ?
- There are no official figures other than records furnished by the Intelligence Bureau before the JPC saying there are 31,313 persons belonging to these minority community living in India on Long Term Visa.
- They had sought refuge here on grounds of religious persecution.
- Home Minister Amit Shah in Parliament said the bill will give a new dawn to lakhs and crores of people. Parties like Shiv Sena have been asking for an exact number.
As per the IB records the numbers are
Citizen Amendment Act Protest In North Eastern States
- The Act would have impacted all 7 North Eastern states.
- However after several rounds of discussion, the Centre has agreed to provide safeguards for NE States.
- It says, “Nothing in this section shall apply to tribal areas of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram or Tripura as included in the Sixth Schedule to the Constitution and the area covered under the ‘Inner Line Permit’ notified under the Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation, 1873.”
- So Now There Is Some Peace In North East Regions.
What is the Inner Line?
The ILP is an official travel document issued by the Government of India to allow inward travel of an Indian citizen into a protected area for a limited period. The ILP regime is under the Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation, 1873. Section 2 of the regulation says the ILP system is present in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Nagaland.
Since Manipur does not get included in either of these exemptions, while addressing the Lok Sabha, Union Home Minister, Amit Shah mentioned that Manipur will be brought under Inner Line Permit regime and effectively out of the purview of Citizenship Amendment Bill.
RSTV Vishesh : CAA 2019 – Rumours vs Facts | Citizen Amendment Act Protest
What is the NRC?
The National Register of Citizens is an exercise that will enlist all Indians citizens on a ‘national register’ by vetting their documentation. Those who fail to provide adequate documentation risk being stripped of their citizenship and sent to detention camps.
If the model followed in Assam is replicated across the country, the following documents and conditions are necessary to prove Indian citizenship and be eligible to enroll in the NRC,
What was required to prove citizenship when the Assam NRC exercise was carried out?
- Electoral roll(s) up to <cutoff date>
- Land and tenancy records
- Citizenship certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Refugee registration certificate
- Any government issued license/certificate
- Government service/ employment certificate
- Bank or post office accounts
- Birth certificate
- State educational board or university educational certificate
- Court records/processes
- Any LIC policy
These documents must be dated no later than the cut-off date. If a person does not have any of these documents prior to the cutoff date, they may be able to register on the basis of any of the documents listed above belonging to their father or grandfather.
However, they will have to prove their relationship with their father of grandfather, for which they must produce any of the documents listed below.
- Birth certificate
- Electoral roll
- Ration card
- Board/University certificate
- Bank/LIC/Post office records
- Land document
- Village panchayat secretary certificate in case of married women
- Any other legally acceptable document
Will Citizenship Amendment Act apply to all Indian states ?
The amended law inserts a new clause that says:
“Nothing in this section shall apply to tribal area of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram or Tripura as included in the Sixth Schedule to the Constitution and the area covered under “The Inner Line” notified under the Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation, 1873.”
Apart From Above Mention States This Act Will be applicable All Over India . There Are Few States Chief Ministers Who Said that They Will Not Implement This CAA Act . But They Can not Say yes to CAA Act .
Citizen Amendment Act Protest 2019 Latest Updates Live
- Citizenship Amendment Act protests LIVE updates: Din in Maharashtra Assembly over implementation of CAA; Assam activist Akhil Gogoi brought to NIA headquarters
- Naveen Patnaik says BJD will not support NRC in Odisha
- Circulate CAA provisions through audio-visual mediums to quell confusion, says SC
- Urged President to look into police atrocities against students, says BSP MP
- Anti-CAA protest outside Jamia enters third day
CAA Protest Bengaluru Today
- In the last few days, many protest were held across the Karnataka capital against the CAA. The move comes aftter the Mangaluru Police imposed Section-144 in the city till December 20.
CAA Protest Mumbai Today – Citizen Amendment Act Protest 2019
- Farhan Akhtar joins CAA protests. IPS officer says he broke law, asks Mumbai Police to take action. So many Celebrities Protest Against CAA Bill .
CAA Protest Delhi latest updates Today – Citizen Amendment Act Protest
- 8 arrested for Seelampur violence, police conduct flag march in Mustafabad, Ghonda areas.
- Jamia nagar violence case: Delhi court rejects bail to accused
- Delhi: Police held a flag march in Mustafabad & Ghonda areas today. Jt CP Alok Kumar says,”We want to give a message that strict action will be taken against those who try to disrupt law&order in the area. Sec 144 has been imposed. Situation is completely under control&peaceful”
CAA Or CAB Protest In Hyderabad Today
- Protests against Citizenship Amendment Act continue in Hyderabad. Many citizens raised placards depicting the Nazi swastika symbol overlaid with the words ‘CAB’.
- Protests in MANUU, UoH.
- Owaisi calls for judicial inquiry into Jamia violence.
CAA Protest In Assam Today | Latest Assam Protest News
- The women in Assam belonging to different professions including film stars, doctors, government employees, homemakers and even senior citizens have joined the peaceful protests against the amended citizenship act to protect ‘jati, mati and bheti’ (community, land and base) of the state.
Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA) protest today live news updates
Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA) protest today live news updates: Ramachandra Guha detained in Bengaluru; Yogendra Yadav in Delhi.
Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) protest Today Live News Updates: Protests erupted in several states Thursday against the Citizenship Amendment Act despite prohibitory orders imposed by the police.
Many Parts Of India Or In Many Cities Of India Section 144 Of Crpc In Imposed . Section 144 has been imposed in Bengaluru starting 6 am today to 21 December midnight
Schools, colleges, bank, offices, government offices, commercial establishment are functioning normally
Bengaluru police clarifies Section 144 not applicable on those not protesting
Why do people protest against CAB (Citizenship Amendment Bill) 2019 ?
|Is proposal of the law a sudden move?|
|Why does the bill leave Muslims out?|
|Is it true that Muslims do not face religious persecution in Pakistan?|
|Who does this bill wilfully ignore?|
|What are the implications of the bill for Muslims who migrated to India?|
|What will happen to people who cannot claim citizenship as per this bill?|
Does India have a repatriation treaty with Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Pakistan?
- Repatriation is the process of sending someone back or returning someone to their place of origin.
- Once the government determines the nationality of the illegal migrants (as per the bill), ideally, they should be sent back to their home country.
- However, India does not have an arrangement or agreement with any of these countries to repatriate migrants back to these countries.
Does migrants belonging to Muslim community will be termed as illegal migrants ?
- By implication, yes. All “illegal migrants” or foreigners without valid travel documents who do not belong to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian communities will be considered as illegal migrants.
Citizenship Amendment Act Protest 2019 Pdf Download Hindi & English
Readers Who Are Looking For Citizenship Amendment Act 2019 Pdf File They Can Download Act Pdf version From Link given below In Table .
Time Line of CAA Protests In India On Different Locations
|4 December Protests|
Important Links – Citizen Amendment Act Protest
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Download Citizenship Amendment Act 2019 Pdf – Citizenship Act 2019
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|