What is Cloud Computing pdf , Benefits of Cloud Computing , Types – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing cloud computing ,Benefits of Cloud Computing , Types
What is Cloud Computing pdf
- Cloud computing, also known as on-demand computing, is a kind of Internet-based computing, where shared resources, data and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand.
- It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources.
- Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in third-party data centers.
- It relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network.
- At the foundation of cloud computing is the broader concept of converged infrastructure and shared services.
- Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
Cloud computing, or in simpler shorthand just “the cloud”, also focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of the shared resources. Cloud resources are usually not only shared by multiple users but are also dynamically reallocated per demand. This can work for allocating resources to users.
For example, a cloud computer facility that serves European users during European business hours with a specific application (e.g., email) may reallocate the same resources to serve North American users during North America’s business hours with a different application (e.g., a web server).
This approach helps maximize the use of computing power while reducing the overall cost of resources by using less power, air conditioning, rack space, etc. to maintain the system. With cloud computing, multiple users can access a single server to retrieve and update their data without purchasing licenses for different applications.
NIST counts three service models:
- Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
According to corporate approaches, there are several deployment models for cloud services:
- Public cloud: This type of infrastructure is accessible to a wide audience and belongs to a provider of “cloud services.”
- Private cloud: The cloud infrastructure works for one organization. It can be managed by the company itself (internal Private Cloud). In the latter case, the infrastructure is dedicated to the company and accessible via secure VPN-type networks.
- The Cloud Community: The infrastructure is shared by several organizations that have common interests (e.g safety requirements, compliance).
- Hybrid cloud: Infrastructure consists of two or more clouds (private, Community or Public), which remain unique entities but are bound together by standardized or proprietary technology, enabling data portability or applications.
Cloud Computing Benefits and Limitations
The Benefits of Cloud Computing pdf (Cloud Computing)
- Cost Reduction: Cloud computing is seen as an incremental investment, companies can save money in the long term by obtaining resources.
- Storage increase: Instead of purchasing large amounts of storage before the need, organizations can increase storage incrementally, requesting additional disk space on the service provider when the need is recognized.
- Resource pooling: in the IT industry, this feature is also known as Multi-tenancy, where many users / clients share a type and varied level of resources.
- Highly automated: As the software and hardware requirements are hosted on a cloud provider, IT departments sites no longer have to worry about keeping the things-to-date and available.
- Greater mobility: Once the information is stored in the cloud, access it is quite simple, just you have an Internet connection, regardless of where they are located.
- Change the IT focus: Once the responsibility of the computing environment has, essentially shifted to the cloud provider, IT departments can now focus more on the organization’s needs and the development of strategic applications and tactics and not on operational needs of the day-to-day.
- Towards Green IT: By releasing the physical space, virtualization of applications and servers contributes to the reduction of equipment as well as the need for air conditioning, consequently, less energy waste.
- Keep updated things: Similar to change the IT focus, this benefit is because of the new demands of providers cloud services, ie, the focus of providers is to monitor and maintain the most recent tools and techniques for the contractor.
- Quick elasticity: this characteristic has to do with the fundamental aspects of Cloud flexibility and elasticity.
- Measurement service: which means services monitored, controlled and reported. This feature allows a model of pay-per-use service, or pay for use.
The limitations of Cloud Computing pdf (Cloud Computing) -What is Cloud Computing , Benefits of Cloud Computing , Types
The various problem areas for cloud computing environments are:
- Security: As the data are no longer in their own organization, security becomes a major issue and questions must be answered, such as: Data is protected as adequate? There is a hacker-proof system?
- Location and Data Privacy: Where the data is stored? How data is stored? The provider has adequate security for data in places where they are stored?
- Levels of availability and service: Most organizations are familiar with the agreements service levels. The service level agreement specifies the amount of service capacity that
someone has to provide, along with the penalties for not providing this level of service.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .