Common IAS Interview Questions asked In UPSC interview – UPSC Civil Services Interview phase is the final phase of Civil Services Examination which decides the final selections and service allotments to the candidates.
Candidates must understand an important fact that unlike Prelims and Mains, which test the academic knowledge and general awareness of the candidate in diverse topics, IAS Interview is more of a personality test.
UPSC panel is Headed by An Eminent personality . Most of the time IAS interview Duration is about 25 to 35 Minutes.
Common IAS Interview Questions asked In UPSC interview
- Give a brief Introduction About Your Self ?
- Why You want to become An IAS officer ?
- Why Your First Choice is IAS Not IPS or IRS or Any other Services ?
- What is your Education background?
- Your Positive and Negative Strength ?
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking?
TOP 19 Tricky Questions Asked In IAS Exam AND UPSC INTERVIEW
- How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)
- If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it? A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)
- If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have? A. Very large hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)
- How can you lift an elephant with one hand? A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)
- How can a man go eight days without sleep? A. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)
- If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become? A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)
- What looks like half apple ? A: The other half. (UPSC – IAS Topper )
- What can you never eat for breakfast ? A: Dinner.
- What happened when wheel was invented ? A: It caused a revolution.
- Bay of Bengal is in which state? A: Liquid (UPSC 33 Rank )
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series|
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|