Computer Mouse key features Pdf For SSC,IBPS,Railways ALP – List some of the important features of Mouse & Keyboard Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are sharing Important features of Mouse . You can Get full Information About Mouse from Download link Given below.Computer Mouse key features Pdf For SSC,IBPS,Railways ALP
What is a Computer Mouse and Who invented mouse ?
- The Mouse is A device that controls the movement of the cursor or pointer on a display screen.
- A mouse is a small object you can roll along a hard, flat surface.
- Its name is derived from its shape, which looks a bit like a mouse, its connecting wire that one can imagine to be the mouse’s tail, and the fact that one must make it scurry along a surface.
- As you move the mouse, the pointer on the display screen moves in the same direction.
- Mice contain at least one button and sometimes as many as three, which have different functions depending on what program is running.
- Some newer mice also include a scroll wheel for scrolling through long documents.
Who Invented the Mouse ?
- The Computer Mouse was Invented by Douglas Engelbart of Stanford Research Center in 1963, and pioneered by Xerox in the 1970s, the mouse is one of the great breakthroughs in computer ergonomics because it frees the user to a large extent from using the keyboard.
- In particular, the mouse is important for graphical user interfaces because you can simply point to options and objects and click a mouse button. Such applications are often called point-and-click programs.
- The mouse is also useful for graphics programs that allow you to draw pictures by using the mouse like a pen, pencil, or paintbrush.
There are three basic types of mice:
- Mechanical:Has a rubber or metal ball on its underside that can roll in all directions. Mechanical sensors within the mouse detect the direction the ball is rolling and move the screen pointer accordingly.
- Optomechanical:Same as a mechanical mouse, but uses optical sensors to detect motion of the ball.
- Optical: Uses a laser to detect the mouse’s movement. You must move the mouse along a special mat with a grid so that the optical mechanism has a frame of reference. Optical mice have no mechanical moving parts. They respond more quickly and precisely than mechanical and optomechanical mice, but they are also more expensive.
What Is computer Keyboard and What are the Functions Performed By the Computer Keyboard ? -features of mouse
- A computer keyboard is an input device used to enter characters and functions into the computer system by pressing buttons, or keys.
- It is the primary device used to enter text.
- A keyboard typically contains keys for individual letters, numbers and special characters, as well as keys for specific functions.
- A keyboard is connected to a computer system using a cable or a wireless connection.
- Most keyboards have a very similar layout.
- The individual keys for letters, numbers and special characters are collectively called the character keys.
- The layout of these keys is derived from the original layout of keys on a typewriter.
- The most widely used layout in the English language is called QWERTY, named after the sequence of the first six letters from the top left.
- Other sets of keys common to almost all keyboards are entering and editing keys (e.g., Enter, Delete, Insert), modifier keys (e.g., Control, Shift), navigation keys (e.g., arrows for up, down, left, right) and lock keys (e.g., Caps Lock). Additional keys are very operating system specific (such as the Windows and Apple keys).
- Most keyboards also include a set of function keys at the top (F1, F2, etc.).
- The function keys typically perform a very specific task within a particular software application.
- So, what they do may depend on what you are doing on your computer at the time.
Working With Different Languages -Computer Mouse key features Pdf For SSC,IBPS,Railways ALP
- Keyboards are language specific.
- While most keyboards around the world will also contain regular English characters, they may contain separate keys for commonly used characters in their local language that are not used in English, such as the accented letters in French.
- In addition, languages like Japanese that use a totally different set of characters need unique keys for those characters.
|Free Job Alert 2019||Click Here|
|Sarkari Results 2019||Click Here|
|Latest Answer Key 2019||Click Here|
|Latest Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|Exams Syllabus||Click Here|
|Daily The Hindu News Paper||Click Here|
|Download Previous Years Questions Papers||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Telegram Channel|
|Follow Us On Facebook|
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .