Corona Virus Symptoms Pdf | Corona Virus Cases In India,Treatment – China Is Struggling to Tackle Corona Virus Which Is Spreading Very Fast In China and Its Neighbor Countries . In Wuhan City of China More than 300 people are Admitted In Hospital And So many people Died Due To This Virus In China . According to World health Organization New Kind Of Corona Virus Has Caused Pneumonia Outbreak In Wuhan City of China . In Latest Updates Corona Virus Is Becoming Deadly Day By Day . It is Spreading very Fast In Many Countries All Over World . Death Toll Is Increasing Daily And More Number Of Cases Are Reported From All Over World . Covid-19 Is Very Deadly . Still No Vaccine Is Developed By Any Country In World .
- Coronaviruses were first described in the 1960s from the nasal cavities of patients with the common cold.
- These viruses were subsequently named human coronavirus 229E and human coronavirus OC43.
- Two further members of this family have been identified (HCoV NL63 in 2004 and HKU1 in 2005) and they have been involved in more serious respiratory tract infections.
What Is Coronavirus ?
According to scientists, the coronavirus belongs to the family of viruses that are resultant in deadly infections, including Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERSA) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
- The coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause a range of illnesses in humans including common cold and more severe forms like SARS and MERS which are life-threatening.
- The virus is named after its shape which takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it and hence is known as coronavirus.
- Human Coronvirus were First Identified in 1960 , Till Today Total 6 Types of Corona Viruses are Found In World that can Infect People.
- These viruses are zoonotic, which means they are transmitted from animals to humans.
2019 Novel Coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV, is a new respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
For Official Details Visit WHO Website – Corona Symptoms WHO
What is a novel corona virus? |
- A novel coronavirus (CoV) is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified.
What is the meaning of word ‘corona’ in it?
- The name is derived from the Latin corona, meaning crown or halo, and refers to the characteristic Appearance under microscope with a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image similar of a royal crown or of the solar corona.
How many strains are currently known that infect human?
- Currently there are seven known strains of Coronaviruses that infect humans.
What are the other names of Wuhan Coron avirus?
- The other names include Chinese pneumonia outbreak or the Wuhan pneumonia or Wuhan flu.
What is the source of 2019 Novel Corona virus?
- While the exact source (i.e. the animal from which it started) of 2019-nCoV is yet to be identified
- In other strains of Coronoviruses have previously been seen to be transmitted from civet cats to humans (in the case of SARS-CoV) and from dromedary camels to humans (in the case of MERS-CoV).
- In Earlier Phase of Investigation Medical team of China Claim That this Novel Corona Virus Spread From Seadfood Market Animals.
- The WHO had earlier said there was no clear evidence of any human-to-human transmission of this virus, but on January 20, Chinese health officials confirmed they have identified some cases of human-to-human transmission.
Types Of Common Corona viruses Are
|SN||Name Of Corona Viruses|
Antibodies For Corona Virus – Corona Virus Symptoms Pdf
- Antibodies for a Corona Virus Do Not Last Very Long Time . A Person Can Catch this Virus again Within Few Months .
- Also Antibodies Of One Strain may Be Ineffective Against Another Strain Of Corona Virus .
Corona Virus Symptoms Pdf | Corona Virus Cases In India,Treatment
The WHO has listed the following common signs observed in people infected by 2019-nCoV:
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Kidney failure
Corona Virus Symptoms In Hindi
- इस बीमारी के लक्षणों की बात करें तो यह सामान्य सर्दी जुकाम या निमोनिया जैसा होता है।
- इस वायरस का संक्रमण होने के बाद बुखार, जुकाम, सांस लेने में तकलीफ, नाक बहना और गले में खराश जैसी समस्या होती है।
- यह वायरस एक व्यक्ति से दूसरे व्यक्ति में फैलता है इसलिए इसे लेकर बहुत सावधानी बरती जा रही है।
- यह वायरस दिसंबर में सबसे पहले चीन में सामने आया था और तब से ये बड़ी तेजी से दूसरे देशों में भी पहुंच रहा है।
- खांसी और ज़ुकाम
- बुख़ार ( कम से कम 2-3 से लगातार)
- सांस लेने में तकलीफ
- नाक बहना
- गले में ख़राश
- सांस की बीमारी
Corona Virus Symptoms In Tamil
- Will Be Updated
Corona Virus Transmission – Corona Virus Symptoms Pdf
Though these viruses are zoonotic – transmitted from animals to humans- there is evidence of respiratory transmission of the novel coronavirus from human to human as well.
Human coronaviruses most commonly spread from an infected person to others through:
- The air by coughing
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands.
- Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands.
Vaccination Of Corona Virus
- Right Now There is No Vaccine For Virus Which is Spreading Very Fast
Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare India Guidelines For Coronavirus Pdf Download
- Here We are sharing Guidelines And Advisory Issued By Ministry Of health And Family Welfare India Regarding Coronavirus Pdf – Click On This Link To Download File.
To Download This Post In Pdf Format Click On Download Link Given below
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|