Coronavirus Lockdown Cities In India 75 Districts Pdf Download – Coronavirus Lockdown India 75 Districts Pdf | Lockdown Cities In India Due To Corona Till 31st march 2020 . As we Know Corona Virus Spreading Very Fast And More Number of Cases Increasing Daily. Today In India More than 396 Cases Of Corona Recorded And 7 People Died Due To This Virus . These Numbers Are Increasing Daily . Now Government Of India Is In Battle Mode To Combat This Virus . On 22nd March 2020 Government Of India Announced List Of 75 Cities From All States of India To Lockdown Till 31st March 2020 .
According to the official numbers available right now, around 75 Districts across India have announced complete lockdown to facilitate government’s measure to curb the spread of COVID-19.
What is Complete Lockdown?
- According to media agencies, the lockdown that has been imposed on several cities across India is meant to restrict movement of people and curb the social gathering to enforce social distancing among the citizen.
- This would in turn break the chain of transmission of Coronavirus.
- However, during the lockdown period, essential services will be available to the citizens.
- Simply put, people involved in providing essential services i.e. medical, financial, media, daily necessities will be able to carry on with their professional duties while ensuring social distancing guidelines.
- Lockdown across various cities in India has been imposed under the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
- In case of outbreak of an epidemic, this act empowers the district administration to seal the borders of the district to check the spread of the disease.
- When a lockdown is announced, the movement of people is restricted and no person from outside is allowed to enter the area which is under lockdown.
What is allowed and banned during a Lockdown?
- Movement of people is restricted in the areas under lockdown. People who want to move out need to showcase valid id and reason for travel before they move out.
- Assembly of people for social functions is banned.
- Essential services including healthcare, daily necessities (milk, vegetables, pharmacy, grocery stores and hospitals) are allowed to remain open.
- All other business or commercial establishments are closed.
- Public and Private transport is banned or regulated with minimum frequency. Restrictions are placed on entry and movement of vehicles
Coronavirus Lockdown Cities In India 75 Districts Till 31st March 2020
|North West Delhi|
|North East Delhi|
|UT of J&K||Srinagar|
|UT of Ladakh||Kargil|
|North 24 Parganas|
Lockdown Cities In Gujarat
- Kutch, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad
Lockdown Cities In Haryana
- Faridabad, Sonepat, Panchkula, Panipat, Gurugram,
Lockdown Cities In Andhra Pradesh
- Prakasam, Vijaywada, Vizag
Lockdown Cities In Uttar Pradesh
- Agra, Lucknow, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Varanasi, Lakhimpur Khiri, Bareilly, Azamgarh, Kanpur, Meerut, Prayagraj, Aligharh, Gorakhpur and Saharanpur
Lockdown Cities In Telangana
- All 33 Districts under Lockdown
Lockdown Cities In Bihar
- All 38 Districts under complete lockdown
Lockdown Cities In Karnataka
- Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Kalaburagi, Dharwad, Kodagu, Belagavi
Lockdown Cities In Maharashtra
- Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad,
Lockdown Cities In West Bengal
- All Municipal Towns across the state
Lockdown Cities In Rajasthan
- All 33 Districts under Lockdown
Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Official Website Link For More Details Click Here