Total Corona Cases In India Till Today 1 April 2020 | Corona Updates Live – China Coronavirus In India, Symptoms, Treatment Etc China Is Struggling to Tackle Corona Virus Which Is Spreading Very Fast In China and Its Neighbor Countries . In Wuhan City of China More than 300 people are Admitted In Hospital And So many people Died Due To This Virus In China . According to World health Organization New Kind Of Corona Virus Has Caused Pneumonia Outbreak In Wuhan City of China . In Latest Updates Corona Virus Is Becoming Deadly Day By Day . It is Spreading very Fast In Many Countries All Over World . Death Toll Is Increasing Daily And More Number Of Cases Are Reported From All Over World . Covid-19 Is Very Deadly . Still No Vaccine Is Developed By Any Country In World .
- Coronaviruses were first described in the 1960s from the nasal cavities of patients with the common cold.
- These viruses were subsequently named human coronavirus 229E and human coronavirus OC43.
- Two further members of this family have been identified (HCoV NL63 in 2004 and HKU1 in 2005) and they have been involved in more serious respiratory tract infections.
What Is Coronavirus ?
According to scientists, the coronavirus belongs to the family of viruses that are resultant in deadly infections, including Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERSA) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
- The coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause a range of illnesses in humans including common cold and more severe forms like SARS and MERS which are life-threatening.
- The virus is named after its shape which takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it and hence is known as coronavirus.
- Human Coronvirus were First Identified in 1960 .
- Till Today Total 6 Types of Corona Viruses are Found In World that can Infect People.
- These viruses are zoonotic, which means they are transmitted from animals to humans.2019 Novel Coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV, is a new respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today | Live Updates With Counting
For Official Details Visit WHO Website – Corona Symptoms WHO
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today 1 April 2020 | Corona Updates Live
Total Corona Cases In India & World Till Today 1 April 2020 | Corona Updates Live – Country Wise Data
This Table Data Is Live And Update Every Minute. Automatic Data Updation From All Over The World.
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today 1 April 2020 | Corona Updates Live
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
How many people have been affected?
As of 2 March, the outbreak has affected an estimated 87,000 people globally. In mainland China, of the 80,026 confirmed cases, 44,462 (56%) have recovered and 2,912 (or 3.6%) have died.
What is a novel coronavirus? | Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
- A novel coronavirus (CoV) is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified.
What is the meaning of word ‘corona’ in it?
- The name is derived from the Latin corona, meaning crown or halo, and refers to the characteristic Appearance under microscope with a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image similar of a royal crown or of the solar corona.
How many strains are currently known that infect human?
- Currently there are seven known strains of Coronaviruses that infect humans.
What are the other names of Wuhan Coronavirus?
- The other names include Chinese pneumonia outbreak or the Wuhan pneumonia or Wuhan flu.
What is the source of 2019 Novel Coronavirus? – Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
- While the exact source (i.e. the animal from which it started) of 2019-nCoV is yet to be identified
- In other strains of Coronoviruses have previously been seen to be transmitted from civet cats to humans (in the case of SARS-CoV) and from dromedary camels to humans (in the case of MERS-CoV).
- In Earlier Phase of Investigation Medical team of China Claim That this Novel Corona Virus Spread From Seadfood Market Animals.
- The WHO had earlier said there was no clear evidence of any human-to-human transmission of this virus, but on January 20, Chinese health officials confirmed they have identified some cases of human-to-human transmission.
Types Of Common Corona viruses Are | Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
|SN||Name Of Corona Viruses|
Antibodies For Corona Virus – Coronavirus Covid -19
- Antibodies for a Corona Virus Do Not Last Very Long Time . A Person Can Catch this Virus again Within Few Months .
- Also Antibodies Of One Strain may Be Ineffective Against Another Strain Of Corona Virus .
WHAT CAN 2019-nCoV DO? – Symptoms – Coronavirus 2020
The WHO has listed the following common signs observed in people infected by 2019-nCoV:
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Kidney failure
Corona Virus Transmission – Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
Though these viruses are zoonotic – transmitted from animals to humans- there is evidence of respiratory transmission of the novel coronavirus from human to human as well.
Human coronaviruses most commonly spread from an infected person to others through:
- The air by coughing
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands.
- Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands.
Vaccination Of Corona Virus | Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
- Right Now There is No Vaccine For Virus Which is Spreading Very Fast .
About Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS): Coronavirus Pdf
- The Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) is a viral respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus. It was first identified in Saudi Arabia in 2012.
- Typical MERS symptoms comprise fever, cough and shortness of breath. Pneumonia is common, but not always present. Gastrointestinal symptoms, including diarrhoea, have also been stated.
- Though the majority of human cases of MERS have been accredited to human-to-human infections, camels are likely to be the main reservoir host for MERS-CoV and an animal source of MERS infection in humans. However, the precise role of camels in the transmission of the virus and the exact route of transmission is unknown.
- The virus does not seem to pass easily from person to person unless there is close contact, such as occurs when providing unprotected care to a patient.
- MERS-CoV is a zoonotic virus, which means it is a virus that is transmitted between animals and people.
About Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ( SARS )
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a serious form of pneumonia. Infection with the SARS virus causes acute respiratory distress (severe breathing difficulty) and sometimes death.
SARS usually begins with flu-like signs and symptoms — fever, chills, muscle aches, headache and occasionally diarrhea. After about a week, signs and symptoms include:
- Fever of 100.5 F (38 C) or higher
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
Coronavirus In India | Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
- Three Suspected Patient Of Coronavirus are Put Under Observations in Delhi Hospital RML.
- Thermal screening is being done at seven designated airports—New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Kochi. Till Monday, a total 33,552 passengers arriving in India from China in 155 flights have been screened, PTI reported.
- There are So Many cases Are Coming in Highlights in Recent Times From Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kerala And Kolkata.
- One Thai Woman Died in kolkata Due to Coronavirus.
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today 1 April 2020 | Corona Updates Live
- India’s confirmed coronavirus cases rise to 125 as Maharashtra’s numbers surge .
- The 19 new cases detected include 15 from Maharashtra, which surpassed Kerala as the state with the highest number of reported cases.
- The four other cases include two from Kerala, one from Rajasthan and one from Karnataka.
- Kerala accounted for the second-highest number of Covid-19 cases in India, at 24, followed by Uttar Pradesh at 12, and seven each in Delhi and Karnataka.
- Out of the 112 Covid-19 cases across the country, 10 patients have recovered, while two died last week.
State/UT wise list of COVID confirmed cases Till Today | Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
|Kerala Corona Cases till Today||194|
|Maharashtra Corona Cases till Today||193|
|Karnataka Corona Cases till Today||80|
|Uttar Pradesh Corona Cases till Today||75|
|Telangana Corona Cases till Today||69|
|Gujarat Corona Cases till Today||58|
|Rajasthan Corona Cases till Today||57|
|Delhi Corona Cases till Today||53|
|Tamil Nadu Corona Cases till Today||50|
|Punjab Corona Cases till Today||38|
|Madhya Pradesh Corona Cases till Today||33|
|Haryana Corona Cases till Today||33|
|Jammu and Kashmir Corona Cases till Today||31|
|Andhra Pradesh Corona Cases till Today||19|
|West Bengal Corona Cases till Today||19|
|Ladakh Corona Cases till Today||13|
|Bihar Corona Cases till Today||11|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands Corona Cases till Today||9|
|Chandigarh Corona Cases till Today||8|
|Chhattisgarh Corona Cases till Today||7|
|Uttarakhand Corona Cases till Today||7|
|Goa Corona Cases till Today||5|
|Odisha Corona Cases till Today||3|
|Himachal Pradesh Corona Cases till Today||3|
|Manipur Corona Cases till Today||1|
|Mizoram Corona Cases till Today||1|
|Puducherry Corona Cases till Today||1|
Total number of confirmed cases in India
30 March 2020 Total Cases In India – 1071+ Cases – 100 Recovered And 29 Deaths
What Is Thermal Screening ? Why It Is used For Coronavirus Infected Patients Screening ?
- All live objects emit infrared energy or heat.
- Unlike regular cameras that record light reflected by objects, thermal cameras use heat sensors that can record heat generated by the body of a person or an object to create a 2D image with differing temperature levels.
- When a person stands before the cameras, on the computer screens the hotter objects are highlighted with a different colour palette than the rest.
- These cameras can be calibrated to detect abnormal body temperatures such as over 101 degrees.
- Every pixel of the image has a temperature associated with it, so a higher resolution camera scan offers more detailed images.
When did airports start using them?
- This isn’t the first time when thermal scanning is being used to screen the higher body temperature related to the infections that can cause an epidemic In A Particular Country Or World.
- During the 2002-03 outbreak of SARS virus, airports in Singapore and China deployed them and have been using them since.
- Mumbai was one of the first Indian airports to use them during the swine flu outbreak in 2009.
- During the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa, many countries including India used the cameras.
- India is said to have these cameras at its major international airports.
- Heat scanners at Nigerian airports was one of the reasons the African country remained Ebola-free.
Why are thermal scanners used to screen coronavirus?
- Main Reason Of using Thermal Screening For corona virus Infected People Is Because if We Will Scan Eacha nd Every passenger with Thermometer Than it Will be A Nightmare for the Airport Staff.
- As We Know Millions People Daily Come and Go At Airports. Screening with Thermometer is Not Possible .
- But With Thermal Screen We Can Scan Large Crowd and Can Segregate Them On The Basis Of Body heat .
How effective are thermal scanners?
- Thermal cameras are effective only to the point of telling who has a higher body temperature or is running a high fever.
- It may not mean the person is infected with coronavirus.
Is Thermal Screening Dangerous For Body ( Radiation ) ?
- As far as their effect on the human body is concerned, these cameras are safe and discreet.
- There is no proven risk of any form of radiation.
Other Than Airports Where Else Thermal Screening Is Used ?
- Thermal imaging tech is widely used by law enforcement agencies and Militaries across the world.
- It was first used during the Korean War in 1950-53 to detect enemy soldiers in the dark.
- Firefighters in the US are known to use them to find people through dense smoke.
- In 2019, police in Minneapolis used them to detect and nab a gang of car thieves in the dark.
- Companies in the manufacturing and automotive sectors also use thermal cameras to check machines and equipment that might be at risk of catching fire.
|Military Use Thermal Screening||Police Use Thermal Screening|
|Firefighters Use Thermal Screening||Manufacturing Companies and Automotive Sectors Use Thermal Screening|
Coronavirus miracle? all infected patients cured
- Amid the rapid spread of the coronavirus outbreak around the world, Vietnam has announced that all 16 infected patients in the country were discharged from hospital and declared cured.
- All 16 patients, including the oldest who is 73, had been cured and discharged from the hospital.
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today: Discuss the Economic Effects of the Coronavirus on the Indian economy.
- The recent outbreak of Coronavirus in China has claimed multiple lives. It has also had an impact on the economic activities in China and other parts of the world.
- The economic damage is in part not due to the virus itself, but due to the efforts taken to prevent it from spreading.
China Significance In World Economy
- It is one of the world’s fastest-growing countries and is the tenth-largest exporter.
- China plays a growing role in the world economy.
- Today, it is the world’s second-largest economy and produces 9.3 percent of global GDP.
- China is also the largest exporter of goods in the world, with 9.6 percent of the global share and an 8.4 percent share of goods and non-factor services.
- It also forms a very important trade element in other countries.
- India’s pharmaceutical industry depends on the imported active ingredients from China.
- China’s vast and growing domestic market has encouraged thousands of foreign businesses to open their own factories on the mainland, and join local distribution networks.
Global impact of the outbreak on China’s economic activities:
- Wuhan, which was the centre of the outbreak, is a large industrial hub, a regional hub, an important cog in the automotive industry and a magnet for foreign firms.
- The outbreak has caused economic activities in China to come to a standstill. This has also affected economic activities on a global scale.
- GDP growth in the first quarter of 2020 could be about 5% and the possibility of falling below 5% could not be ruled out, according to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. Certain analysts have warned that the worst-case scenario could result in an economic contraction.
The vulnerable industries : Industries Impacted By Corona virus In India
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today
|Travel And Tourism||
|Food and Beverages||
Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare India Guidelines For Coronavirus
- Here We are sharing Guidelines And Advisory Issued By Ministry Of health And Family Welfare India Regarding Coronavirus Pdf – Click On This Link To Download File.
Signs and Symptoms of Covid 19 WHO | Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
- What is a coronavirus?
- What is COVID-19?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- What can I do to protect myself and prevent the spread of disease?
- How likely am I to catch COVID-19?
- Should I worry about COVID-19?
- Who is at risk of developing severe illness?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing or treating the COVID-19?
- Are there any medicines or therapies that can prevent or cure COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine, drug or treatment for COVID-19?
- Is COVID-19 the same as SARS?
- Should I wear a mask to protect myself?
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask?
- How long is the incubation period for COVID-19?
- Can humans become infected with the COVID-19 from an animal source?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from my pet?
- How long does the virus survive on surfaces?
- Is it safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported?
- Is there anything I should not do?
For More Details Visit WHO Official Website – YoU will get Answers Of all These Above Questions – Click Here
COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund For Corona Virus
- A new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Solidarity Response Fund will raise money from a wide range of donors to support the work of the World Health Organization (WHO) and partners to help countries respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The fund, the first-of-its-kind, enables private individuals, corporations and institutions anywhere in the world to come together to directly contribute to global response efforts, and has been created by the United Nations Foundation and the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation, together with WHO.
Corona Advisory Pdf By India In Hindi
- For More Details In Hindi Please Visit official Website Of Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Of India .
Coronavirus Helpline Number India
Indian Government Launched Coronavirus Helpline Number For All Emergencies and Helpline . Indian Citizen or Any Other Patient Can Apply For Helpline . Number Is Given Below .
|The Helpline Number for corona-virus :
The Helpline Numbers of States & Union Territories for corona-virus In India
- Andhra Pradesh – 0866-2410978
- Arunachal Pradesh – 9436055743
- Assam – 6913347770
- Bihar – 104
- Chhattisgarh – 104
- Goa – 104
- Gujarat – 104
- Haryana – 8558893911
- Himachal Pradesh – 104
- Jharkhand – 104
- Karnataka – 104
- Kerala – 0471-2552056
- Madhya Pradesh – 0755-2527177
- Maharashtra – 020-26127394
- Manipur – 3852411668
- Meghalaya – 108
- Mizoram – 102
- Nagaland – 7005539653
- Odisha – 9439994859
- Punjab – 104
- Rajasthan – 0141-2225624
- Sikkim- 104
- Tamil Nadu – 044-29510500
- Telangana – 104
- Tripura – 0381-2315879
- Uttarakhand – 104
- Uttar Pradesh – 18001805145
- West Bengal – 1800313444222, 03323412600
For Union Territory
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – 03192-232102
- Chandigarh – 9779558282
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu – 104
- Delhi 011-22307145
- Jammu & Kashmir – 01912520982, 0194-2440283
- Ladakh – 01982256462
- Lakshadweep – 104
- Puducherry – 104
To Download All States Helpline Number Pdf Form Click Here . This is The Link Of Official Website of Ministry Of Health And Family And Welfare.
The Helpline Email ID for corona-virus By Indian Government
- Email Id Is – [email protected]
Health Ministry issues advisory for aged people
- The ministry advised the elderly people to wash their hands and face at regular intervals with soap, stay at home, avoid meeting visitors at home and if such a meeting is essential, maintain a distance of at least one metre.
- It asked them to ensure proper nutrition through home-cooked, fresh, hot meals, hydrate frequently and take fresh juices to boost immunity.
- The “dos” also include exercising, taking the daily prescribed medicines regularly, postponing elective surgeries (if any) like cataract surgery or total knee replacement and cleaning frequently-touched surfaces with a disinfectant.
- “If you develop fever, cough and/or breathing difficulty, immediately contact nearest healthcare facility and follow the medical advice rendered,” the advisory said.
- It also listed some “don’ts”, including not coughing or sneezing into bare hands or without covering the face and not going near people suffering from fever and cough.
- It advised them against self-medicating and going to hospital for routine checkups or follow-ups.
- “As far as possible, make tele-consultation with your healthcare provider. Don’t go to crowded places like parks, markets and religious places and don’t go out unless it is absolutely essential,” it said.
To Download This Post In Pdf Format Click On Download Link Given below
Total Corona Cases In India Till Today | Corona Updates Live
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .
Incoming Search Terms
- Point forms regarding coronavirus pdf
- Signs and symptoms of covid 19 WHO
- Corona Cases In India Till Today
- Total Corona Cases In India Till Today