COVID-19 tracking app Aarogya Setu | How To Download Aarogya Setu – To combat against Covid-19 pandemic, the Government of India has launched the Aarogya Setu app. The Aarogya Setu app is designed to inform its users regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of Covid-19.
Developed through Public-Private Partnership under NIC guidance, the Aarogya Setu app includes privacy-first design and currently available in 11 languages.
Launch of AarogyaSetu by the govt. to track COVID19 infection while informing users about the potential risk of infection, best practices & relevant medical advisories related to the pandemic is an admiring step towards monitoring & controlling the disease.
COVID-19 tracking app Aarogya Setu | Download Aarogya App APK
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
- The Aarogya Setu app will be available for both Android and iOS users. Here is how you can download and use the app.
How to download and use Aarogya Setu app
- These are some steps following which you can download and use the Aarogya Setu app.
Steps to download and use Aarogya Setu app
Follow these steps to download and use the Aarogya Setu app.
- First of all, you have to install the Aarogya Setu app. The app will be available on Android and iOS platform.
- After downloading the Aarogya Setu app on your device, select the language and click ‘next’.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
- In this step, the Aarogya Setu app will ask for some permission from you. To proceed further, after reading all terms and conditions, you have to click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Then, you have to enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Here, you can fill your personal details like your name, age, profession, countries travel outside in the last 30 days, tick mark the option ‘Ready to volunteer in the time of need’ and click ‘Submit’.
- Now, you can find the details of Covid-19 Help Centres Given there In App .
The Aarogya Setu app will also be helpful for knowing ‘Covid-19 Do’s and Don’ts’ and ‘Safety measures against Covid-19’.