Cure chronic diseases with yoga -10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Yoga
Cure chronic diseases with yoga -10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Yoga -In the present day world, along with rapid technological and cultural advancements, the vulnerability of human beings to various diseases also increased at similar pace. The changes that are taking place in our life styles such as alteration of food habits, lack of proper sleep, less physical work and more are the main reasons for the occurrence of these diseases. Yoga can be an answer to these issues.
Some diseases are chronic in nature such as asthma and arthritis. That means they suffer you for a long period of time. By practising yoga daily, you can slowly get rid of these chronic diseases.
The ultimate goal of yoga is, however, to help the individual to transcend the self and attain enlightenment. As the Bhagavad-Gita says, “A person is said to have achieved yoga, the union with the Self, when the perfectly disciplined mind gets freedom from all desires, and becomes absorbed in the Self alone.”
10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Yoga
- The only sustainable cure for asthma lies in yoga.
- Inhalers can save your life when you get an asthma attack but for a long-term cure you have to practice pranayam and anulom-vulom.
- Asthma patients often have breathing problems and sometimes it leads to death also.
- By doing ujayee pranayama and asanas like Ekpadauttanasan, tarasan and simhasan you can strengthen the functioning of your lungs and will be able to overcome the challenges posed by asthma.
- Diabetes is one of the major incurable diseases in the world. You cannot really cure insulin resistance but some yoga asanas like the triangle pose can help to control your blood sugar levels.
- Diabetes is a condition which occurs when sugar levels of your body exceeds the insulin levels.
- Diabetes cannot be completely cured by yoga. But, by doing some asanas regularly, you can control your sugar levels.
- Asanas such as sethubandhasan, balasan and dhanurasan aid your body to fight diabetes.
- High blood pressure can be caused due to a number of reasons.
- It is a disease that can be cured only by regular practice of meditative yoga asanas like the pranayam.
- Indigestion is not just a disease but an epidemic among working people these days.
- However, you can cure indigestion with medicines by trying the child pose or wind relieving pose.
- Migraine headaches are often caused because there is not enough blood supply to the brain.
- Try the yoga poses like sirsasana or complete headstand to cure migraine headaches instead of popping pain killers.
Lower Back Pain
- Lower back pain has become a chronic disease among working professionals and people even undergo surgery for it. Try yoga poses like tadasana or the tree pose.
- Arthritis is a disease that causes severe joint pain and unfortunately incurable. But yoga can help control the amount of pain caused due to arthritis. Try the surya namaskar as a versatile way to cure arthritis pain.
- Liver problems can range from minor ingestion to the severe fatty liver syndrome. To keep your liver healthy, try some very basic yoga poses that increase the blood circulation in the abdomen. The bridge pose and cat pose are good examples.
- Yoga is one of the most potent cures for depression. If you don’t want to be dependent on anti-depressants and sleeping pills, try yoga asanas like uttanasana.
Poly Cystic Ovaries
- PCOS is one of the epidemics that is attacking young women these days. The symptoms are irregular periods and it can even lead to infertility. So try yoga poses like the corpse pose to cure ovarian cysts without medication or surgery.
Importance And Benefits of the Yoga
- Attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmony within Body and Brain.
- Promotes self- healing and Make A Person Happy In day to Day life
- Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body
- Enhances Personal power and thinking Process of the Brain
- Increases self-awareness
- Helps in attention focus and concentration, especially important for children
- Reduces stress and tension in the physical body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system
- All-round fitness – Body , Brain , and Nervous System .
- Yoga Help in Weight loss
- Stress Relief
- Inner Peace
- Yoga help in Increasing Immunity
- Increased Energy