Download 7th Pay Commission Full Report In PDF
Download 7th Pay Commission Full Report In PDF – Hello Friends Welcoem to Studydhaba.com . In this Post we are Sharing Full Report of 7th Pay Commission .
Pay Commission Submitted Its Report to government of India. To Download this Report please Click On the Download Button Given Below . 7th Pay Commission Report In PDF
- HRA will be paid at the rate of 24 per cent, 16 per cent and 8 per cent of new basic pay.
- Also, the government said HRA will not be less than Rs. 5,400, Rs. 3,600 and Rs. 1,800, which are calculated at 30, 20 and 10 per cent of minimum pay of Rs. 18,000.
- The 7th pay commission had also recommended that the rate of HRA be revised to 27 per cent, 18 per cent and 9 per cent when DA or dearness allowance crosses 50 per cent, and further revised to 30 per cent, 20 per cent and 10 per cent when it crosses 100 per cent. Now, the government decided to revise HRA rates when DA crosses 25 per cent and 50 per cent respectively.
- For pensioners, the medical allowances have been doubled to Rs. 1,000, compared to Rs. 500 earlier. Constant attendance allowance on 100 per cent disablement increased from Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 6,750.
- Meanwhile, the government has also increased the nursing allowance paid to nurses and ministerial staffs of hospitals to Rs. 7,200 per month from Rs. 4,800 earlier.