Download Mrunal Geography Notes PDF – 296 Pages, Dr kevin virani
Download Mrunal Geography Notes PDF – 296 Pages, Dr kevin virani – Hello friends Here we are providing you the Geography Notes In Pdf format from Mrunal . These notes are Class Notes from SPIPA . These Notes are PDF version of Slides Which were taught In SPIPA.
These Notes Cover following Topics
- Indian Geography
- World geography
- India and World physical Geography
- Origin of the earth; Geological Time Scale; Interior of the earth; Types and characteristics of rocks; Folding and Faulting; Volcanoes; Earthquakes; Weathering; Landforms caused by fluvial, aeolian and glacial actions.
- Structure and composition of atmosphere; Temperature; Pressure belts and Wind systems; Clouds and rainfall types; Cyclones and anticyclones; Major climatic types.
- Ocean relief; Temperature; Salinity; Ocean deposits; Ocean currents, El Nino and La Nino; Waves and tides.
- Origin and types of soils; Major biomes of the world; Ecosystem and food chain; Environmental degradation and conservation.
Major Natural Regions : Characteristics, economic base and human adaptation.
- Regional Geography of Developed Countries : Canada, U.S.A., Western Europe, Russia, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- Regional Geography of Developing Countries : S.E. Asia, S.W. Asia, China, Southern Africa and Brazil.
- Regional Geography of South Asia.
Geography of India
i) Physical Setting
- Landforms, drainage, climate, soils and natural vegetation.
ii) Economic Base
- Minerals & energy resources, aquatic resources, forest resources; irrigation, agriculture and industries; trade and commerce.
- Growth, distribution and density; demographic characteristics.
iv) Environmental problems, developmental issues and regional planning.
Important for Both General Studies and Geography optional . To download These Notes please Click on the Download Button given below
Teacher – Dr kevin Virani .(Full Lectures available Below )
To Download these notes Please Click on Download Button given below -Download Mrunal Geography Notes PDF – 296 Pages, Dr kevin virani