Financial Inclusion India pdf -Barriers In Financial Inclusion ,Step By Govt ,Schemes
Financial Inclusion India pdf -Barriers In Financial Inclusion ,Step By Govt ,Schemes – Here We will Discuss About What is Financial Inclusion, What Are the Barriers For Financial Inclusion ,Step Taken By Government Of India .
What is financial Inclusion ?
- Financial inclusion may be defined as the process of ensuring access to financial services and timely and
adequate credit where needed by vulnerable groups such as weaker sections and low income groups at an affordable cost.
What are the barriers to financial inclusion ?
- Lack Of Financial Literacy in People Of India
- Poor Marketing Of Financial Products
- There is also a great degree of self exclusion due to the existence of informal credit sources meeting their convenience.
- Mobile number registration and pin number registration is a big deterrent for customers along with financial
- Low penetration of financial services.
- Low Efficiency Of Banking correspondents
- Lower Income
- Lack Of Awareness
- Meeting demand from Informal Sources .
What are the measures taken by GOI to promote financial inclusion of weaker sections ?
- NATIONAL SCHEDULED CASTES FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC)
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation(NSKFDC)
- National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC)
- Rashtriya Mahila Kosh
- Stand Up India Scheme
- Venture Capital Fund For Scheduled Caste