Frequently asked questions ssc cgl 2016 pdf download
Frequently asked questions ssc cgl 2016 pdf download . Hello friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com . here we are Providing you List of all Important Questions related to SSC CGL .SSC CGL FAQ pdf
Frequently asked questions ssc cgl 2016 -Frequently asked questions ssc cgl 2016 pdf download
Ques: What are the posts for which the SSC conducts exams and what are the required qualifications?
Ans: The SSC conducts open examinations regularly for posts for which large number of vacancies exist, these are: graduate level- assistants, auditors/junior accountants/upper division clerks, divisional accountants, inspectors of income tax/central excise, sub-inspectors in central police organisations (CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP and SSB) and the CBI, section officer (commercial) and section officer (audit), matric level- stenographer grade `C`, stenographer grade `D`, and lower division clerks.
Direct interviews are held for some posts, called selection posts, after inviting applications through advertisements, as and when such vacancies are reported to the Commission.
Some of such posts are statistical assistant, store keeper, information assistant, etc.
Ques: What is the scheme of examinations conducted by the SSC?
Frequently asked questions ssc cgl 2016 pdf download
Ans: Staff Selection Commission conducts combined (graduate level) examinations every year for various posts the qualification for which is graduation, and combined (matric level) examinations for posts requiring matriculation or high school.
- Those candidates who qualify in the prelims are required to appear for the Mains.
- Candidates qualifying in the Mains have to appear for an interview (as specified).
- Those qualifying in the matric level main exam are required to pass a skill test (typing or stenography).
- Some exams for posts such as the section officers, investigators etc. are held separately and no prelims are held for them.
Ques: What are the age limits and age relaxations for examinations conducted by SSC?
Ans: The age limits are different for different posts and are to be confirmed from the notice of exam published.
- Generally, the age limit is 18 to 27 years on the crucial date.
- The age concession in the upper age limit for SCs/STs is five years
- For OBCs it is three years
- For physically handicapped candidates it is ten years.
- For widows, divorced women and judicially separated women, the age limit is 35 years for UR category; 40 years for SC/ST women and 38 years for OBC women.
- The notice of the exam may be consulted regarding age relaxations for Ex-servicemen and departmental candidates.
Ques: Which category of candidates is exempted from examination fees for exams?
Ans: SC/ST, physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Ques: What to do when admission certificate for exam is not received?
Ans: If the candidates do not receive the admission certificate in time, they should access the notice Board of this website for information regarding issue of duplicate admission certificate.
Ques: What to do when dates of interview/PET clash with another exam or interview?
Ans: No change is ordinarily permissible.
However, if the interviews/PET are being held at the specified venue for more than one day, the request may be considered if made at least ten days in advance with supporting documents.
Ques: What to do when a name and roll no. figures in the results but the category shown is not correct?
Ans: Such candidates are expected to inform the SSC immediately for re-determining their results in the actual category.
Ques: AGE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Note: Age & Education Qualification are to be counted on 1st Aug, 2015
18- 27 Years
- Assistant in CVC
- Assistant in Railway
- Assistant in MEA Assistant in AFHQ
- Assistant in Other Ministries
- Income Tax Inspector (ITI)
- Excise Inspector Preventive Officer (PO)
- Examiner Inspector of Posts (IP)
- Divisional Accountant
- Inspector in CBN
- Tax Assistants (CBDT)
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Assistant in CSS
- Tax Assistant (CBEC)
- Assistant in Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer SI in National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Sub Inspector in CBI
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
18-25 Years for SI in CBI
- SI in CBI
Ques -Does SSC CGL exam have sectional cutoffs like in IBPS and RBI exams?
- There is no Sectional cut Offs.
Ques -About OBC creamy Layer
Ans: To claim OBC reservation benefit, you need two certificates i.e. the caste certificate and the creamy layer certificate. It should be in the format provided by SSC.
Ques:I’m in the last semester/ last year of college? Can I apply?
Ans. Yes if you are expecting your graduation result on OR before 1st August, 2015
Ques I have not filled the non interview post as my preference , can i get that post because now i am planning to change my preference order?
Ans -No, SSC strictly followed the preference order , if you have not filled the post then you will not get it .
Ques -I have 45% marks in graduation , can i fill this form ?
Ans -Central govt recruitment is based on merit system , for this they conduct written exam .
- Less marks in graduation / 10th / 12th does not create any problem .
- There is no such specific criteria, you can go ahead.
Ques – I use -5D spectacles , will it create any problem in income tax inspector or any other post ?
Ans -No , no problem at all. Your vision should be 6/6 using glasses.
Ques – I have not filled CSS cadre in my preference in 2013 or 2014 exam , will it be count as a used attempt for CSS cadre.
Ans – If you have not filled CSS cadres in your preference / you dropped the idea to give T1 exam then this attempt will not be counted as a used attempt..There are only three attempts for css services .
Ques – i have filled statistical investigator post in my preference but i don’t have statistics as a subject in my graduation ?
Ans -Give T1 exam and don’t appear in statistics paper of T2.There will be no problem at all.