GATE 2018 Application Form Pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus,Online
GATE 2018 Application Form Pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus,Online – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We Are Sharing Information about GATE 2018 Exam.
In this post You will get information About
- Exam Date
- Application Online -How to Apply
- Exam Centres
- Colleges etc
GATE 2018 Application form will be released in the month of September 2017. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by IISc & IITs on rotation basis.
The exam is a gateway to get admission in postgraduate engineering & PhD programme. On the basis of GATE score, candidates can get admission in various government and private engineering institutions of the country. Candidates can check the complete information about GATE registration 2018 including eligibility criteria, application dates and how to fill the application form.
GATE Application Form 2018 -GATE 2018 Application Form Pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus,Online
GATE 2018 registration can be done through online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form after reading the information brochure carefully.
- Candidates can apply online for GATE 2018.
- GATE application form 2018 will be filled through GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
- The online application process will be started from the month of September 2017.
- The last date to submit the application will be the first week October 2017.
- Candidates must enter their personal and educational details correctly.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression must be uploaded in specified format.
- All the applicants are advised to keep safe their GOAPS Enrollment ID and Password for further use.
The application fee is vary as per category and gender. Application fee for female candidates and SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 750/-. For all other category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1500/-. International candidates have to pay US $50. The fee can be paid through net banking, debit card and e-challan.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of GATE 2018 from the below table:
International candidates can also apply. International candidates must possess the valid passport.
GATE Application Dates 2018
|Qualification Required||Description of qualifying Degree||Status of the Degree||Passing Year|
|B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm||Pursuing final year examination or completed||2018|
|B.Arch||5-years bachelor’s degree in Architecture||Pursuing final year examination or completed||2018|
|B.Sc. Research/B.S.||4-years Bachelor’s degree in Science (post-diploma or after 10+2)||Pursuing final year examination or completed||2018|
|M. Sc./M.A./MCA or||Master’s degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent||Pursuing final year examination or completed||2018|
|4-years Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology||Presently in 2nd/3rd/4th year or completed||2018|
|Int. M.E./M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)||5-years Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology||Currently in 4th/5th year or completed||2019|
|Int. M.Sc/Int. B.S.-M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated|
B. S./M. S. program
|Pursuing final year examination or completed||2018|
|Professional Society Examination equivalent to B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch||B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional||NA|
How to Apply -GATE 2018 Application Form Pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus,Online
- Candidates have to register as a “New User” in the website.
- At the time of registration, candidates will be asked to enter email address, mobile number and GOAPS password.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, degree certificate and category certificate.
- Application will not be considered complete without the fee payment.
- Candidates can edit their details before pressing the Submit & Confirm button.
- Once the application is submitted, no correction will be allowed further. However, corrections in some fields will be permitted at the time of correction period.