General Science Mock Test 1 – For UPSC,SSC,RRB,CPO,GD Constable – Here We are sharing Mock Test from General Science Biology for UPSC And Other Competitive Exams . Try to Solve These Questions For Better Preparation .
General Science Mock Test 1 – For UPSC,SSC,RRB,CPO,GD Constable
1.Silvi culture is the branch of botany in which we study about-
- Culture of algae
- Development of ofrest
- Culture of fungi
- Siliciphida plant
2.Study of internal structure of plant-
3.Study of pollen grain is called-
4. Estimatin of age of woody plant by counting annual ring is-
5. Study of growing plant without soil in water containing nutrient is-
6. In Exo-biology we study about-
(a) External structure of living beings
(b) Life present on the earth
(c) Life present in the other layer of earth atmosphere
(d) Life found in space and on other Satellite.
7. Xenobiotics which are inherently resistant to microbial attack are called as-
(b) All of the given optins
(c) Recalcitrant Persistent
8. Curd is sour due to presence of
(a) Citric Acid
(b) Lactic Acid
(c) Acetic Acid
(d) None of these
9. EBOL is a –
(a) Virus (b) Bacteria
(c) Protozoa (d) Fungi
10. Virus that infect bacteria are called
(a) Bacteriophages (b) Basophils
(c) Basal body
11. Desease caused by HIV-
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- None Of The Above
12. The biggest single- celled organism is
13.Agar – Agar is obtained from –
(a) Fungi (b) Algae
(c) Moss (d) Bacteria
14. Red rot of sugarcane is caused by
(a) Colletotrichum falcatum
(b) Cercospora percoruata
(c) Alternaria alternate
(d) Phylophthora infestans
15. Aflatoxins are produced by –
(a) Fungi (b) Bacteria
(c) Algae (d) Viruses
1. In Gymnosperms, seeds are enclosing in side fruits.
2. Dicots and monocots are included in Angiospersm.
- Both Statements 1 and 2 are correct.
- Both Statements 1 and 2 are incorrect.
- Statement 1 is correct, but Statement 2 is incorrect.
- Statement 1 is incorrect, but Statement 2 is Correct
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|