GITAM GAT Notification 2020 | Exam Date | Eligibility Criteria
Application Form Status
Application Last Date
Level Of The Examination
GITAM University Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech or B.Tech (Biotechnology) & B.Pharmacy or B.Arch
- Qualifying Exam: And candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam in 2020, 2018, 2017 from any recognized board.
- Aggregate: Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks for B.Tech & B.Tech (Biotechnology) & 50% marks for B.Arch & B.Pharmacy.
- For B.Arch, contenders must qualify in NATA or JEE Mains examination.
- Subjects: For admission in B.Tech & B.Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects.
- For B.Tech (Biotechnology) & B.Pharmacy, students must pass the exam with Mathematics/Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects
- Qualification: Thus, candidates must hold a BE, B.Tech, AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Percentage Criteria: Therefore, candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Contenders should have done B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Students should pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Download GITAM GAT Notification
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .