Gobar Dhan Yojana pdf – Features,Objective,What is GOBAR-Dhan Yojana? -Hello Friends welcome To Studydhaba.com . Here we Are Sharing gobar dhan yojana in Full Details . You can Also download this file In Pdf Form.
Gobar Dhan Yojana pdf – Features,Objective,What is GOBAR-Dhan Yojana?
- Name – Gobar-dhan Yojana
- Full Form Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan
- Launched by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
- Announced in Budget 2018-19
- Key People – Villagers
Key Features – Benefits under the Gobar Dhan Scheme
Dung fuel –
- The government has announced that it shall be making best use of Solid waste excreted out by the cattle.
- The dung can be transformed into a type of Bio fertilizer that can be used by the villagers for fuelling up their stoves at the homes.
- The fuel can be used as a subsidy for CNG and LPG.
Villagers Advantage –
- Under he new scheme the government aims at making the life of villagers much better.
- This will also educate the people not to defecate in the open places. This helps in maintaining hygiene factor.
Income generation –
- In present time farmers are merely dependent on their crop yields for generating income.
- With the implementation of the scheme the farmers will be able to generate better ways for income.
- As the farmers just have to make use of animal waste so it is obvious that farmers don’t need
investment amounts in purchasing basic raw materials.
115 districts selected –
- The government has made a selection of over 115 districts for implementation
of the scheme. Besides the government has also made it clear that with implementation of the scheme in
these villages, it shall try and improve the facilities as well including infra structure.
- Under the scheme the government has also made it clear that farmers will be able to make
use of easily available Compost fertilizer for their farm lands. The government will educate farmers to help
set up their own compost plants.
Infrastructure development –
- Under this scheme the government aims at improving the available infrastructure to help promote development for the villages so the overall GDP of the country global wise could be much better. Under the scheme the government will ensure that it has made use of better
techniques for development process.
Power generation –
- Under the scheme the government has ensured to generate fuel in the form of
Biogas. Besides the government has also stated that the Biogas can further be used for generating
electricity for the villages due to availability of surplus amount of dung.
Invite Corporate sectors-
- The government has also stated that with the development of the scheme
and generation of cheaper form of fuel the corporate sectors may be interested in investing their money in
the rural areas.
Clean India –
- The scheme has been launched by the government in accordance to the movement run by
Gandhiji on his anniversary in 2014. Under the drive the government had made the idea of transforming
waste into something useful has been implemented in the scheme.
- In present time the husbandry of animals is one business that is very much common within villages.
- But with this the dung is usually wasted as it is not used up completely.
- Under the scheme the government will offer people with an opportunity to generate income by selling dung to the authorities.
Long term plans –
- In present time the nation is standing 6 in place for Bio gas manufacturing.
- Even with increasing vehicles on the streets over 95 percent of vehicles demand more fuel.
- This means that the country needs more fuel to run the vehicles. With its ever increasing economy the country aims at generating better fuel opportunities by 2022.