Gujarat Budget Highlights 2020-21 Pdf For GPSC 2020 In Eng & Gujarati – The Budget size for the Financial year 2020-21 is ` 2,17,287cr. which is an increase of` 12472 cr. compared to last financial year 2019-20. This Budget is prepared untiringly keeping in focus the motto of SaunoSath, SaunoVikas and SaunoVisvas. The 8th budget of Government of Gujarat ranks at the top among the leading States of the country. It was expected that there would be overall surplus of `285.12 cr.in the Modified Estimates for the Financial Year 2019-20 but the surplus of `5388.52 cr.is expected in the Revised Estimatesby the end of the year due to net transactions. Gujarat Budget Highlights 2020-21 Pdf For GPSC 2020 In Eng & Gujarati
Gujarat Budget Highlights In Gujarati & English
|Document||Gujarat Budget 2020-21|
|Gujarat CM||Mr Rupani|
|Finance Minister||Shri Nitinbhai Patel|
|Medium||English & Gujarati|
|Download link||Click Here|
Gujarat Budget Highlights 2020-21 In English
- The Developmental expenditure of the State is `133283.43 cr. which is higher by `52881.98 cr. than the non-developmental expenditure of `80401.45 cr.
Robust Revenue Trend:
- Revenue Receipts of`162447.46 cr. have been estimated for the financial year 2020-21 which are higher by 8.42 percent compared to Revised Estimates of Revenue Receipts of `149827.45 cr. for the financial year 2019-20
Focus Areas of the Budget:
- Gujarat has facilitated Ease of Doing Business under Business Reform Action Plan. This has provided unprecedented momentum to industrial growth.
- Government’s liberal incentive policy has been instrumental for attracting investment to the tune of `344000 cr. only in Gujarat out of the investment of `6,79,000 cr. recorded in India through industrial entrepreneurs’ memorandum as recently announced by Government of India.
- This forms 51 percent of the total investment. More than 43 percent of the Start Ups of the entire country
have been started in Gujarat only.
- A provision of `750cr. for intensifying agricultural research and educational programme at Agricultural University
- Under the scheme of subvention to small traditional fishermen, 50 percent subsidy of the unit cost of `1,20,000 will be provided for purchasing marine fishing boat, 2 stroke TBM and OBM engine. A provision of `9 cr. for this purpose.
- A provision of `2 cr. to provide tool subsidy for procuring safety gears for rescue operation in case of a disaster during fishing.
- Market Committee will be provided subvention to construct godownsupto 5000 MT
capacity for which, a provision of `50 cr
Micro Irrigation Scheme
- 11.51 lakh farmers of the State have adopted Micro Irrigation and yielded quality production
through economic use of water. A provision of `750 cr.
Higher Education and Technical Education.
- A provision of `200 cr. to distribute tablets under Tablet Scheme to approximately 3 lakh students getting admission in colleges.
- A provision of `7 cr. for starting School of Defense studies of Gujarat University by signing an MOU with DRDO.
- A provision of `12 cr. for introducing the course of Department of Advance Defense Technology at IIT RAM in collaboration with DRDO.
Doodh Sanjivani Yojana
- Total provision of `342cr. for providing flavoured milk through DoodhSanjivaniYojana to approximately 30 lakh beneficiaries including Anganwadi and primary school children and lactating mothers.
- Total provision of `753 cr. for 8,00,000 beneficiaries under RashtriyaVrudhdha Pension Yojana.
- The amount of monthly grant for maintenance for Vrudhdha Ashrams increased from `1500 to `2160.
Roads and Buildings
- Resurfacing of 2499 roads which were constructed before 7 years or more will be carried out at the cost of `3600 cr. For this a provision of `1436 cr.
Ports and Transportation
- 895 new buses will be inducted for making public transportation more easy and accessible.
- As these busses will be BS-6 model based, they will be environment friendly and help in keeping the atmosphere pollution free and clean. For which, a provision of `240 cr
Cottage and Rural Industries
- Under Vajpayee Bankable Yojana, Credit upto`8 lakh is given in three fields- Industry,
- Service and Trade. Provision of `411cr. to give credit to approximately 37000 beneficiaries
Development of Krishna Nagri Bet Dwaraka
- Works of 4.56 kms. long four lane Signature Bridge on Arabian Sea connecting Bet Dwaraka and Okhais in progress at the cost of`962 cr.
These Are The Only Main Highlights . To Download Full Official Gujarat Budget Highlights Click on Download Link Given Above In The Table .