Himachal Pradesh Budget 2020-21 Pdf | Highlights | HP Budget 2020 – This third budget session of the Jairam government is going to commence from 25th February. The budget is to be presented on 6th March. The budget session will conclude on April one. In the next budget of the Himachal Government, apart from employees, farmers, youth, women and the elderly, there is a special focus on investment in industries and in industries. The budget for the coming financial year will see the imprint of global investors meet. The budget for the financial year 2020-21 will be presented on 6th March. Preparations have been intensified.
This Document is A Good Source Of Government Programmes And Schemes , Authentic Source Of Information For HPPSC And Other State level Exams .
Himachal Pradesh Budget 2020-21 Pdf | Highlights | HP Budget 2020
- This web portal disseminates information about the State Budget of Himachal Pradesh.
- It displays all budget related documents for easy access by the public.
- It promotes transparency, openness, responsiveness and participatory approach in budget preparation.
- Suggestion from the public for the Annual Budget 2020-21 are invited online in English and Hindi.
- Citizen can also send the suggestion by email.
- To enable the interested persons to provide the valuable suggestions on revenue, expenditure and other related matters for the Annual Budget 2020-21.
- This will help in making budget more realistic and Participative.
|Presentation Date||6 March 2020|
|Chief Minister||Jairam Thakur|
|Medium||English And Hindi|
|Download Link||Click Here|
How To Download Himachal Pradesh Budget 2020-21 In Pdf Form
- First Visit Official Website Link Given Above In Table .
- Click On That Link
- HP official Website Page Will Open
- Now Click On The Budget Link Given On Website Menu On Right Top .
- Now Budget Page Will Open
- Click On the English or Hindi Section In Whichever Language You Want to Download
Himachal Pradesh Budget 2020-21 Highlights | HP Budget 2020
The per capita income of the state showed an increase of about 6.6 per cent, as it increased by Rs 12,147 to Rs 1,95,255 in 2019-20, against 1,83,108 in the previous fiscal.
He also said 50,000 farmers had adopted natural farming in the state so far. Efforts will be made to encourage more farmers to adopt natural farming for which an amount of Rs 25 crore will be spent in 2020-21.
- “Mordern transport proposed in Hamirpur. Two new national highways will be develpoed,” says the CM.
- The government also proposed Rs 3,986 crore for the PWD department.
- The government has also decided to allocate Rs 44 crore to install crash barries and improve conditions of roads.
- “New tourist destinations will be opened in the state. Bijli Mahadev and Rohtang roadways will be started soon,” says the CM.
- Government allocates Rs 150 crore for ‘nayi rahein nayi manzilen’ scheme.
- Government allocates Rs 480 crore subsidy for domestic power consumers.
- The government has allocated Rs 2,213 crore for the irrigation and public health department.
- The Chief Minister also announced that Rs 1,500 crore will be allocated for monthly financial assistance to the RB patients in the state.
- The government has also decided to allocate Rs 8,016 sector for the educational sector
- The government will also provide a grant of Rs 9 crore for better infrastructure of nine colleges.
- The government also announced a cluster scheme to improve the quality of primary education in the state.
- The Chief Minister also announced that glacier harvesting scheme will be launched in Kullu.
- The government also allocated Rs 15 crore to increase forest cover in the state.
- The Chief Minister also said that 6th state finance commission will soon be constitueted in the state.
- The government will also grant Rs 5 lakh to tobacco-free panchayats.
- The government has also decided to allocate Rs 50 crore for the anti-hail net structures.
- Jai Ram Thakur, while presenting the budget, also spoke about the Himpragati portal and said that it is aimed to end red tapism in the state.
- The Chief Minister also said that future cabinet meetings would paperless with the help of e-cabinet software.
- In a bid to promote good governance in the state, the CM announced a price of Rs 50 lakh, Rs 35 lakh and Rs 25 lakh for the top three districts of the state in good governance.
- MLA priority meeting to be held twice in the year to review develpoment works, says the CM.
- The Chief Minister also thanked the central government for Rs 19,308 crore revenue deficit grant.
- Annual Plan for 2020-21 is Rs 7,900 crore: CM
- He also praised the Global Investors Meet held at Dharamshala last month, saying it would be an important milestone in develpoment of the state.
- While presenting the budget, CM Thakur said the government will celebrate 50 years of statehood as ‘golden jubilee’.
- Allocation of Rs 3,986 crore for the Public Works department
- Rs 155 crore assigned for setting up of a Centre of Excellence for IT at Waknaghat
- Rs 100 crore for giving Skill Development Allowance to jobless youth..
- 2020-21 to be celebrated as golden jubilee year of statehood as Himachal attained statehood in 1971.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get Latest Job Alert, Result, Admit Card, Answer Key, previous years Papers, Exams Analysis And Latest Current Affairs .
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .