Himachal pradesh current affairs pdf Download 2016-2017 – Hello Friends Welcome To StudyDhaba.Com .Here We are Sharing Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs of year 2016 -2017. You can Download this File From Download Link Given below .Himachal General Knowledge Download From Here
Himachal pradesh current affairs pdf Download 2016-2017
DBT Scheme for Kerosene from April 1, 2016
- The government will unveil Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme for kerosene from 1st April 2016, where the users will buy the cooking fuel at market rate but will get financial support directly in their bank accounts.
- The scheme will be implemented in selected 26 districts of 8 states.
- In this regard, states be given cash incentive of 75% of subsidy savings during the first two years, 50% in the third year and 25% in the fourth year.
- Eight States – Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh,Maharashtra, Punjab and Rajasthan
Swachh Himachal Padhai bhi, Safai bhi campaign launched
- Anurag Thakur, President of Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) and BCCI secretary announced the launch of Swachh Himachal Campaign Padhai bhi, Safai bhi in Dharamshala.
- Aim: creating awareness and better understanding among youth about the current sanitation situation in the state and working for the betterment of it.
- It seeks the youths to participate in the events organized on behalf of this campaign to transform of the beauty of the small state and to incentivize them various opportunities will be offered.
- The campaign will be driven across 12 districts focusing urban and rural areas. This campaign will be led by youths hailing from educational institutions. The selected students termed Swachh Captains and Teachers included in it be named Swachh Teachers.
Himachal’s Samej village becomes smokeless by Indian Oil Corporation
- The Samej village in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh becomes smokeless by the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) under the Union Government’s campaign.
- Indian Oil Corporation authorities distributed 130 gas connections to the villagers before these villagers were using fire wood in their homes.
- The Indian Oil Corporation initiative made this village hundred percent smokeless.
Himachal, Mumbai to have electric buses
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation and Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority to introduce zero-emission retrofitted electric buses under its flagship scheme Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles in India (FAME India).
- HRTC and MMRDA will roll out 25 electric buses each. Under FAME India, the department will fund up to 75 per cent cost and the department of heavy industry has granted in-principle approval.
PM Confers Himachal Pradesh with Krishi Karman Award
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi conferred Himachal Pradesh with the ‘Krishi Karman Award’ for its landmark achievement in showing highest production of food grains in year 2014-15, despite adverse weather conditions and rain-fed farming in the state. Flash points
- The award was presented at the Krishi Unnati Mela, a three day event which began in New Delhi
- Six other states receive the Krishi Karman Award for their valuable contribution to Agriculture
- The award to Himachal Pradesh was received by the Agriculture minister of the state Sujan Singh Pathania
Five health care ATMs have come up in four states
- Five Healthcare ATMs have come up in four states that dispense Medicines based on a prescription unless they refer the patient to a doctor.
- Five Medicine ATMS will come in Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh under a health Ministry pilot that merges telemedicine with a basic free drugs programme.
J P Nadda inaugurates first of its kind Central Government CGMP compliant facility in Himachal Pradesh
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda inaugurated the first of its kind Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) compliant facility for manufacture of DPT and TT vaccine at the Central Research Institute (CRI), Kasauli in Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh launches artificial propagation programme of mahseer fish for conservation
- Himachal Pradesh government in a bid to prompt the fisheries department asked to make an artificial propagation programme for its rehabilitation and conservation.
- For the emerge of mahseer fishes that state set aside Rs 6 crore at Machhial near Jogindernagar town in Mandi district to rear the mahseer, also known as the tiger of Indian rivers, to breed the fish and let out its fingerlings into the wild.Himachal pradesh current affairs pdf Download 2016-2017
- Himachal Pradesh fisheries department observed that the strength of the golden mahseer is lessening due to various causes, including construction of dams, barrages, pollution, indiscriminate fishing of brood and juvenile fish, introduction of exotic species and habitat deterioration.
Golden Masheer: Golden mahseer is a Local words means The Big Mouth is longest-living freshwater fish. It is also known as the tiger of Indian rivers.
HP Chief Minister launched initiative to empower women for Raising Education Standards
- Venue: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Launched By: Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh
- Programme: ‘PEHAl’
- Theme: “Raising Education Standards”
Main Focus:Himachal pradesh current affairs pdf Download 2016-2017
- Qualitative change in Primary Education(Prerna)
- Educating people about Forest Rights
- Awareness on Health, Sanitation
- Launching Anti-Drug Campaigns
- Generating jobs and empowering women
Himachal Pradesh Approves ‘Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana’
- The Himachal Pradesh cabinet approved “Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana” in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh held on November 10, 2016.
- The meeting aimed at motivating the teachers to give overall good results particularly in subjects like Maths, Science and English etc.
- The teachers who will give 100 percent results for a period of 5 years will be given one year extension in service in addition to monetary rewards.
- The scheme applied to Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Headmasters and Principals.
Himachal has emerged as hub of drug manufacturing
- Himachal Pradesh State Industries Minister Mukesh Agnihotri announced that Himachal Pradesh has emerged as a hub of drug manufacturing units and meets 35 % of Pharma products demands in Asia.
- The announcement was made on November 19, 2016 at the 45th conference of the Federation of Corrugated Box Manufacturers of India at Zirakpur.
- The three-day conference is being attended by over 600 delegates from 10 countries.
- Himachal Pradesh will host ‘Invest Himachal Summit’ in February 2017 for which he appealed to industrialists to participate in the meet.
Chandigarh International Airports limited (CHIAL) terminal won IBC award
- The new integrated terminal building of Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL) has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment.
- AAI General Manager for engineering projects D Kamra received the award from Union Urban Development, and Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the 21st annual convention inaugural function.
Himachal Pradesh declared India’s Second Open Defecation Free State
- After Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh became Open Defecation Free (ODF) state said by Chief minister Virbhadra Singh on October 29, 2016
- The hill state of Himachal has become the first large state has successfully achieved a total rural sanitation coverage of 100 per cent in the state in it’s all 12 districts.
- Virbhadra Singh also wished to launch a joint programme with the state to mitigate water borne diseases in near future
State of Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh to get government Helicopter Services
- The Government has given its approval for operation of helicopter services in the State of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh on a pilot basis in 10 sectors, as per the stipulation that the most inaccessible destination points should be chosen.
- The scheme can be extended to other/additional sectors at a later date depending upon the assessment of the justifiable needs of the local population.
- Under the scheme, in J&K –Srinagar-Kargil, Srinagar-Drass, Kargil-Padum-Leh, Leh-Lingshed and Srinagar-Leh are the five probable sectors where the government plans to operate the helicopter services
Himachal pradesh current affairs pdf Download 2016-2017
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / a[email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .