How To Prepare Current Affairs For IAS 2019 From November 2018? – Preparing For UPSC 2019 is A very Tough task For Every Aspirants . In this Post We Will Discuss About How to Prepare for UPSC 2019 Current Affairs .
For CSE 2019 Prelim exam you have about 7 months left. Since the scope of current affairs is vast; covering it may seem to be very Difficult task at the beginning. However with careful planning it is certainly doable.
How To Prepare Current Affairs For IAS 2019 From November 2018?
Previous papers hold the key
- Go through question papers from 2013 to 2018 to understand what actually UPSC expects you to cover ?
- You won’t come across questions like: Who won xyz tournament / award etc?
- UPSC generally tries to avoid such factual question. You will see lots of questions asked from Developmental schemes, Environment,, Science and Tech etc
Read one newspaper thoroughly
- Read The Hindu / Indian Express thoroughly every day concentrating on topics that matter.
- Try to make your own notes.
- Supplement your newspaper with one monthly current affair magazine (Vision IAS, Insights etc)
Revise and Test Yourself
- It’s easy to go on news collecting spree while preparing. If reading is not backed up by proper revision then you will end up with GBs of PDF in your laptop.
- Try to revise whatever you have read regularly followed by evaluation through test series.
What to do with previous current affairs?
- Avoid reading previous newspapers. It’s best to cover them with the help of monthly magazines only.
- For UPSC 2019 Preparation You Must Read All Important Current Affairs Magazine From January 2018 . This Will Provide You An Insight About All Current Issues .
Subject Totally Based On current Affairs
Some subject like
- Environment Ecology
- International Relation are totally depend on Current Affairs in Pre as well as Mains .
Other Important Suggestions
- Read any one of magazine of Insight, Vision or Vajiram Institute.
- Rajya sabha and Lok sabha TV discussions
- Websites of some ministries.
- India year book and Economic survey.