How To Read 2nd ARC Report For UPSC Civil Services Exam? -There is no need to read all 2nd ARC reports if you are not having Public Administration as an optional.
For non-pub ad students, few ARC reports need to be read.
How To Read 2nd ARC Report For UPSC Civil Services Exam?
Let’s have a look at all reports:
For GS Papers Read Following Reports
- For GS, read report no 3,4,6,11 and 14.
- Out of these Report no 4 must be read in entirety as it will help directly in GS4.
- For remaining, you can go for summaries if you don’t want to read the entire reports.
For Public Administration Optional Read All Reports
- For Public Administration students, it is recommended that they read all reports in original.
- (Maybe not line by line, but try to grasp the structure of reports).
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .