IAS 2017 Art Culture Handwritten Notes pdf Download -154 Pages
IAS 2017 Art Culture Handwritten Notes pdf Download -154 Pages – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are Sharing Indian Art and Culture Notes handwritten pdf for UPSC prelims and Mains 2017 Exam.
India has earned a special place in the world because of its musical repertoire. The basic notes of Svara came from – Sadja, Rishava, Gandhara, Madhyam, Panchama, Dhaivata, Nishata which denotes Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, Ni. There are two types of classical music:
Folk Songs and Culture
Folk songs are generally related to nature, love, familial relation, religious festivals, cultures etc.
- Kashmir – Sufi, Ghazal, Choral music
- Punjab – Bhangra (dance-oriented)
- Chhattisgarh – Bhartari Gayan (story of a king)
- West Bengal – Baul (songs of love)
- Madhya Pradesh – Aalha (a heroic ballad)
- Rajasthan – Folk music related with specific castes.
- Gujrat – Dandiya (dance-oriented folk music)
- Maharashtra – Owi (sung during leisure time)
- Goa – Suvari (sung during a wedding)
- Tamil Nadu – Naatupura Paatu.
- Bihar – Sohar (performed during childbirth).
- Assam – Zikir (teaching of Islam).
- Arunachal Pradesh – Ja-Jin-Ja (sung during marriages).
- Manipur – Khongjom Parva (musical narration of the battle of Khongjom)
- Indian Orchestra
To Download this File In pdf Form,Click on Download Link given below