IAS 2017 Exam Qualification -What is Minimum Qualification For IAS ?
IAS 2017 Exam Qualification -What is Minimum Qualification For IAS ? – hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com .
IAS is one of the esteemed services among the 24 services like IPS, IFS etc. The UPSC conducts the civil services examination annually to recruit the candidates for various posts in Indian civil services which comes under the government of India. A candidate who cracks the civil services examination and selected into the IAS gets exposure in very different roles to transform the life of millions in the country.IAS 2017 Exam Qualification -What is Minimum Qualification For IAS ?
To become an IAS officer is not an easy task. The primary step to this is one have to clear the civil service examination conducted by the UPSC. The civil service IAS examination has three stages which considered as the most difficult one to crack. Before one start their preparation for the examination, they must know about the eligibility for IAS through the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
About UPSC -IAS 2017 Exam Qualification -What is Minimum Qualification For IAS ?
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes the notification for civil services (IAS) examination every year and millions of youth tend to be the part of this service as Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is one of the premiere career choice for Indian nationals.
- UPSC has propounded some conditions under IAS Eligibility Criteria 2017 which an aspirants mandatorily need to have, if he is willing to apply o the IAS examination 2017.
- All the important conditions and various details have been provided here about IAS Eligibility Criteria which candidates can study and find their eligibility for civil services examination.
Nationality of the Candidates
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Probationary Officers’ Examination
- must be citizen of India
- must be subject of Nepal or
- must be subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in
- a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan,
Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- All the aspirants who wish to apply for IAS Examination 2017 need to fulfill first condition of IAS Eligibility Criteria 2017 which is about candidates’ minimum educational qualification Applicants must have bachelor degree in any stream form a university or institute recognized by Parliament or the State Legislature.
- Applicants, who have applied for the final year of their graduation examination, can also apply for IAS Examination but they need to make sure that they will submit the certificate of qualification while the detailed application form (DAF) will be submitted online after IAS Preliminary Examination.
- The Qualifying Examination as mentioned above is the Graduation Examination in three
year course, four years course or of any equivalent degree.
Candidates’ Age Criteria and bar on Attempts for IAS Exam 2017
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has decided age criteria for the candidates who aspire to appear in the IAS (Civil Services) Examination. Candidates’ age should be between 21 years and 32 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be provided the legitimate relaxation in their upper age as per the rules governed by Parliament.
Age and Attempts Limitations for Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir Domicile
- Candidates who reside in Jammu and Kashmir have been provided additional age relaxation and have also been exempted from the bars/limitation of attempts.
- The following chart shows all the details and exemptions which Kashmiris have been provided as according to the norms decided by Parliament.IAS 2017 Exam Qualification -What is Minimum Qualification For IAS ?