IAS 2019 Preparation Strategy BY UPSC Topper Suyash Chavan – 1st Attempt – Hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Preparation Strategy For UPSC 2019 Exam. you can check full Strategy Given below .

Important Points You should keep In Mind Before Start UPSC Preparation 

  • First of all, you should Prepare your Mind for this battle !
  • You will find a lot of answers, guidance videos and booklists for UPSC preparation.

IAS 2019 Preparation Strategy BY UPSC Topper Suyash Chavan - 1st Attempt

IAS 2019 Preparation Strategy BY UPSC Topper Suyash Chavan – 1st Attempt

Stage 1 –

  • Why UPSC? Why not something unique? It is safe to say that you are sufficiently inspired? Do you have the correct direction/guide?

Stage 2 –

  • Do you have a back up plan prepared ? If not, thoroughly consider it. It will enable you to battle bravely.

Stage 3 –

  • Study the Pattern from earlier year papers and furthermore the Syllabus. Your Syllabus is your Bible.

Stage 4 –

  • Set a timetable, a due date, the date of your first Prelims – Just one last endeavor to accomplish your objective. Leave adequate time before the D-Day to plan.

Stage 5 –

  • Observe the effective and unsuccessful hopefuls precisely. Gain from other’s errors.

Stage 6 –

  • Classes – yes or no? On the off chance that you as of now have the correct direction – No. Dont pursue the crowd aimlessly.
  • Join in the event that you are totally lost/dont have anybody to manage/dont trust online direction/have parcel of additional time and cash.
  • Do join a class for Mains and Interview Mock exams.

Stage 7 –

  • Study the booklist and purchase 1 or at the most 2 exam arranged books for each area of the prospectus

Stage 8 –

  • Know HOW to think about similar books to score more checks – your Key to progress!

Stage 9 –

  • Use innovation and all assets accessible to you proficiently. Quit cribbing about your conditions. Avoid antagonism.

Stage 10 –

  • Prepare for Interview, Mains and Prelims from Day 1. Your fundamental spotlight ought to be on Mains prep. Leave at least 2-3 months for committed Prelims arrangement

Stage 11 –

  • Be imaginative, creative in your methodology. Concentrate distinctive methodologies and build up your own.
  • There are individuals getting ready for a considerable length of time together, if your one endeavor is to coordinate to their principles and beat them, you should be exceptionally Smart!
  • Comprehend what comprises “Shrewd Work”

Stage 12 –

  • Revise routinely.

Step 13 –

  • Preparation is just 40% of the task. Remaining 60% is the actual battle.
  • Practice answer writing and attend mock interviews – dont overdo, just understand your drawbacks and worl on them before the final battle.
  • Remember, a War may last just a day but a Warrier is not made in a day! You need to fight the battle in your brain a thousand times each day before the actual battle.
  • Exam starts from Day 1 of your preparation. The way you handle stress, depression, frustration, negativity is also a part of this exam.
  • You’ll find individual strategies for Prelims, Mains and Personality Test on the internet.

IAS 2019 Preparation Strategy BY UPSC Topper Suyash Chavan – 1st Attempt

UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series 400+ Tests Pdf Solution
 
Daily The Hindu News Paper 2019 Pdf Free
 

Follow US On Telegram For Latest Materials 

Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba

Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf 

UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials

UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf Download

UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020 Download

UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020 Download 

SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf Download

IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf Download 

Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019

NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf Download 

Latest RRB Study Material Pdf Download Free 

Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf Download 

 Donate Here For Free Study Materials  

Download The Hindu Daily News Paper E Paper Pdf 

EContact US  – ajitomghyan@gmail.com / admin@studydhaba.com

Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .StudyDhaba Will Not Be Responsible . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .