IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF ,Salary,Job Profile,Mock Tests,Promotion
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification PDF ,Salary,Job Profile,Mock Tests,Promotion – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are sharing IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Full Details – Salary ,Job profile ,Allowances ,Home State posting and Other Details in In this Posts .
IBPS Clerk is one of the most popular banking exams of the country and many aspirants start preparing for it long before the notification is released. The official notification for IBPS Clerk exam 2017 has just been released.
In this post we bring to you all that you need to know about the IBPS Clerk 2017 exam:
- vacancies, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, job profile, salary and career prospects.
All banks participating in the in the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment exam are listed in the following table.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 : Eligibility
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- Age relaxation is provided as per norms
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 : Important Dates
- Online Registrations – Begin September (Week 1), 2017
- Online Registrations – End September (Last week), 2017
- Preliminary Exam Date – 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December, 2017
- Main Exam Date – 21 January 2018
- Interviews – February 2018
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process
- Prelims Exam IBPS Clerk 2017
- Mains Exam IBPS Clerk 2017
IBPS Clerk 2017 : Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2017 : Main Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam : Job Profile
- Receive cheques, drafts, withdrawal forms, cash payment and cash passing, update passbooks
- verify customer account details, signature, etc. and explain features of the banks various products to the customers.
- Hold the bank cash, bank keys, and other valuables in safe custody and be responsible for a streamlined running of the cash department.
- Monitor the work of other clerks and sub staff.
- Handle the deposit and withdrawal cash.
- Maintain a daily record of balance.
- Perform bank office works like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally, data entry, issue EDI stamps and issue cheque books after authentication of clients.
- Market financial products of the bank such as deposits, loans and schemes to visitors.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam : Salary, Perks and Allowances
Bank clerks have a fixed salary (basic pay), which ranges from Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 42,020, and a certain number of perks and allowances they’re entitled to. The salary structure of a bank clerk is something like this:
To Download Official notification from IBPS Official Website click here – IBPS Notification Clerk 2017