IIT JAM 2018 Application Form pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are Sharing Information About JAM 2018 Exam.
IIT JAM 2018 application form will be released in the month of September 2017. Students can get the application form through online mode. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (IIT JAM) is a national level entrance exam. This exam is regulated on a rotational basis by the IISc and IITs. Through this exam, students can get admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree and many other courses offered by IISc & IITs. Various reputed institutions consider the IIT JAM score to provide admission. Here, students can check details about IIT JAM Application Form 2018 including exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Form
Students those are eligible can fill the IIT JAM application form 2018 through online mode. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- Application form can be submitted via online mode through the website.
- The application forms will be released in the first week of September 2017.
- The last date to fill the application form along with uploading the documents will be the second week of October 2017.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification & other details in the application form.
- After making fee payment, submit the application form before checking the all entries carefully.
IIT JAM application fee can be deposited through online mode only. For making payment, students can make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking. The category wise fee details for IIT JAM Registration 2018 are given below:
Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD
- One Test Paper -750
- Two test papers -1050
General & OBC
- Test paper 1- 1500
- Two test papers – 2100
The eligibility criteria to appear in the IIT JAM 2018 exam are given below:
- Nationality: Indian national & foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have secured 55% marks for general & OBC-NCL and 50% marks for SC, ST and PwD category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (final year) are also eligible to apply.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Dates
Starting of Application form
Closing date of submitting the online application along with documents
Last date to deposit application fee
IIT JAM 2018 Exam date
How to Apply for IIT JAM -IIT JAM 2018 Application Form pdf : Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply,Syllabus
Below we are giving some important steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2018. (Link will be provided above)
- Students need to register on the website by entering their personal & other details.
- After successful registration, students will receive an Enrollment ID on their registered E-mail id.
- Fill the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificates.
- Submit the requisite application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the final application, don’t forget to take printout of the application form.