Important Local Winds World List PDF Download – Local Winds pdf
Important Local Winds World List PDF Download – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing important Local Winds List .
Important Local Winds World List PDF Download
1. Mistral– Blows in Spain & France from N-W to S-E. Common during winter
2. Bora– Blows along the shores of the Adriatic sea.
3. Blizzard -Snow laden wind in canada.
4. Purga– Snow laden wind in Russian tundra. Much like Buran.
5. Bise– An extremely cold wind in France
6. Levanter- Blows in strait of Gibraltar between Spain & Morocco.
7. Pampero- Pampas of S. America
8. Papagayo -Costa Rica, Mexico, Nicaragua.
9. Haboob- Sudan
10. Friagem- Amazon Valley
11. Buran -Eastern Russia & central Siberia
12. Norther- Texas, Gulf of Mexico & western carribean
13. Etesian- Eastern Mediterranean.
14. Surazo -Cold wind blowing from Argentinean pampas & Patagonia.
15. Norte -A strong cold northeasterly wind which blows in Mexico.
16. Tehuantepecer -This is a violent, squally wind from north or north-east in S. Mexico.
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
1. Fohn -Warm & dry local winds blowing on leeward side of Alps in Switzerland.
2. Chinook- Warm & dry local winds blowing on leeward side of Rockies in USA
3. Harmattan -Blowing from east & northeast towards west in Sahara
4. Brickfielder -Victoria province of Australia
5. Black Roller- Great plains of USA
6. Shamal- Mesopotamia & Persian Gulf
7. Norwester- New Zealand
8. Sirocco -From Sahara over Mediterranean. Known as khamsin in Egypt, Chili in Tunisia, Gibli in Libya, Levech in Spain & Leste in Madiera & Morocco.
9. Simoom -Warm & dry dusty wind in the Arabian desert
10. Santa Ana- S. California – blowing out of Santa Ana canyon
11. Yamo -A warm & dry wind in Japan
12. Zonda -A warm & dry wind of the Andean valleys in Argentina
13. Tramontane -A warm wind of central Europe.
14. Samun -Warm wind in Iran
15. Karaburan -Hot dusty wind in central Asia – Tarim basin, Mongolia.
16. Berg- A hot dry wind blowing from interior in South Africa.
17. Shamal -A hot wind of Iraq and the Persian gulf
18. Austru -Dry blows from the lee side of the mountains in Romania (much like fohn).
19. Almwind -Local name of fohn that blows in Hungary & Poland over Tatra mountains.