Important Local Winds World List PDF Download – Local Winds pdf
Important Local Winds World List PDF Download – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing important Local Winds List .
Important Local Winds World List PDF Download
1. Mistral– Blows in Spain & France from N-W to S-E. Common during winter
2. Bora– Blows along the shores of the Adriatic sea.
3. Blizzard -Snow laden wind in canada.
4. Purga– Snow laden wind in Russian tundra. Much like Buran.
5. Bise– An extremely cold wind in France
6. Levanter- Blows in strait of Gibraltar between Spain & Morocco.
7. Pampero- Pampas of S. America
8. Papagayo -Costa Rica, Mexico, Nicaragua.
9. Haboob- Sudan
10. Friagem- Amazon Valley
11. Buran -Eastern Russia & central Siberia
12. Norther- Texas, Gulf of Mexico & western carribean
13. Etesian- Eastern Mediterranean.
14. Surazo -Cold wind blowing from Argentinean pampas & Patagonia.
15. Norte -A strong cold northeasterly wind which blows in Mexico.
16. Tehuantepecer -This is a violent, squally wind from north or north-east in S. Mexico.
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
1. Fohn -Warm & dry local winds blowing on leeward side of Alps in Switzerland.
2. Chinook- Warm & dry local winds blowing on leeward side of Rockies in USA
3. Harmattan -Blowing from east & northeast towards west in Sahara
4. Brickfielder -Victoria province of Australia
5. Black Roller- Great plains of USA
6. Shamal- Mesopotamia & Persian Gulf
7. Norwester- New Zealand
8. Sirocco -From Sahara over Mediterranean. Known as khamsin in Egypt, Chili in Tunisia, Gibli in Libya, Levech in Spain & Leste in Madiera & Morocco.
9. Simoom -Warm & dry dusty wind in the Arabian desert
10. Santa Ana- S. California – blowing out of Santa Ana canyon
11. Yamo -A warm & dry wind in Japan
12. Zonda -A warm & dry wind of the Andean valleys in Argentina
13. Tramontane -A warm wind of central Europe.
14. Samun -Warm wind in Iran
15. Karaburan -Hot dusty wind in central Asia – Tarim basin, Mongolia.
16. Berg- A hot dry wind blowing from interior in South Africa.
17. Shamal -A hot wind of Iraq and the Persian gulf
18. Austru -Dry blows from the lee side of the mountains in Romania (much like fohn).
19. Almwind -Local name of fohn that blows in Hungary & Poland over Tatra mountains.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|