India Pakistan Relations After Imran Khan As Prime Minister – Imran khan Former cricketer of Pakistan took Oath As A prime Minister of pakistan of India . Every Indian And Pakistan Citizen Looking At this .
Challenges before Imran Khan
- Maintaining Political Stability In Pakistan
- Biggest challenge is Maintaining Relations With India
- Relations With USA
- Election Promises Fulfillment
- Increasing Revenue for Pakistan Economy
- Economic Problems
- Kashmir Issue
Positive side :-
- In his victory speech, the new Pakistan’s PM Imran khan said that he is willing to improve Pakistan’s relations with India. He said ‘if India takes one step forward, we will take two’. He opined that peace between India and Pakistan will help both the countries. This gave everyone hope that Indo-Pak relations are going to improve.
- By observing his speeches in election rallies, it is evident that he is serious about Pakistan’s economic crisis. To improve Pakistan’s economic condition, it is necessary to have good relations with neighbors.
- Imran Khan has a long-term vision, which means he will try to make his country stable politically and economically. It will be a great thing for India, because having politically stable neighbor countries is very important for any country.
Negative side :-
- Imran Khan said in his victory speech that Kashmir is the core issuebetween India and Pakistan. He also stated that there are human rights violations perpetrated by the Indian security forces in Kashmir. This may create a negative impact on Indo-Pak relations, as India believes that Kashmir is not the core issue between the two countries, rather terrorism is. And India already denied human rights violations in Kashmir by Indian security forces.
- Till now, Pakistan leaders expressed their interest for peace talks but didn’t take further steps. If the new PM too does the same, there will be no hope for the better relations between two countries
- Imran Khan supports China and its projects in Pakistan, whereas China is improving its relations with Pakistan to counter growing India’s influence in South Asia.
- Several political leaders of Pakistan alleges that Imran Khan have ties with terror groups and Pakistan’s military funded his election campaigns. If it is true, there will be a threat of terror strikes for India, which will severely impact Indo-Pak relations.
- As India is preparing for elections of 2019, peace talks may not happen till then.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|