India Youngest Judge Mayank Pratap Singh | 21 साल के सबसे युवा न्यायाधीश – This is a Great News For Mayank Pratap Singh . He became The Youngest Judge In India When RJS Result Were Announced on 21 November 2019 . At the age of 21 He cracked RJS Exam And Become The Youngest Judge In India .
A total of 197 candidates have been declared successful in the Rajasthan Judicial Service exam which was held for Civil Judge recruitment.
More than 27,000 law graduates had appeared for the preliminary exam of the recruitment out of which 3,675 candidates made it to the main exam. The interview was held in November.
Youngest Judge In India: “I am elated with my success and I thank my family, teachers and all well-wishers for their contribution which helped me crack the exam in the first attempt,” Mayank Pratap Singh said.
India Youngest Judge Mayank Pratap Singh | 21 साल के सबसे युवा न्यायाधीश
Mayank Pratap Singh from Jaipur has made history by cracking the Rajasthan judicial services 2018 exam at just 21 years of age, which is set to make him the youngest judge in the country.
Mayank Pratap Singh Youngest Judge In India Interview
- “I was always drawn towards the judicial services going by the importance and respect reserved for the judges in the society.
- I took admission in 2014 in the five-year LLB course from the Rajasthan University,
- “I am elated with my success and I thank my family, teachers and all well-wishers for their contribution which helped me crack the exam in the first attempt,”
About Appearing In Exam When Minimum Age Was 23
- “I could appear in the exam only because the minimum age was reduced. Had it not been so then I would not have been eligible.
- I think it will benefit me because now I will get more time to learn and do more work and serve more people in my career because I joined at such a young age,”
What Was Earlier Minimum Age Requirement For RJS
- The original age requirement for appearing in the judicial services exam was 23 years, which was reduced to 21 years by the Rajasthan High Court this year.
I had to study for 12 to 13 hours every day to be able to clear the Rajasthan Judicial Services exam. Obviously I’m extremely elated. I expected a good result. According to me a good judge should be honest and should not be spread by external influences including muscle power and money power.
Mayank Pratap Singh Family Background
- Name – Mayank Pratap Singh
- Father Name – Will Update
- Mother Name – Update
- Home Town – Jaipur
- Father Profession – School Teacher
- Mother Profession – House wife
- Brother And Sister – Engineer Sister
Mayank Pratap Singh India Youngest Judge Strategy
- Right Now We Have No Strategy or Study Plan . When We Will Get All Information We Will Update This Post .
- We Will try Our Best To Provide You Full Details About Mayank Pratap Singh Study Plan.
Mayank Pratap Singh India Youngest Judge Books List For RJS
I referred to following standard books for my preparation for Rajasthan Judiciary-
- Constitution: MP Singh
- Contracts/Partnership/Specific Relief: Avatar Singh and Bangia
- Torts: Bangia
- Transfer of Property Act: RK Sinha
- Family law: Poonam Pradhan
- IPC: PSA Pillai
- CPC: Takwani
- CrPC: Kelkar
- Hindi Essays (Raj): Rajasthan Adhyayan, RBSE
- Hindi Grammar: Vyakaran Rachna, RBSE
- Previous year papers: Universal’s Guide to Judicial Service Examination
RJS Topper Marks And Cut Off
- Will Be Updated Soon
HCRAJ RJS Final Result 2019 – Summary
|Exam Authority Name||Rajasthan High Court (RHC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Judge Cadre Recruitment Exam 2018|
|Number of Posts||197 Posts|
|Main Exam Date||07-08 September 2019|
|Main Exam Call Letter Date||22nd August 2019|
|HCRAJ RJS Final Result Release Date||20th November 2019|
|Interview Date||November 2019|
|Appointment Date||To Be announced|
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|