Indian Credit Rating Agencies 2016 for ssc,ibps,upsc,rrb -Here is a list of top 7 credit rating agencies in India; these are the best companies in credit rating industry providing risk assessment, ratings and analytic solutions. Ranking process of these credit rating agencies in India is frequently being updated by our expert team.
Indian Credit Rating Agencies
- SMERA is exclusively established for rating of Small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- CRISIL : Credit Rating Information Services of India Ltd ( CRISIL) is the largest rating agency in the India.Its established in 1987 and headquarter situated at mumbai.
- ICRA ; Investment Credit Rating Agency (ICRA) was established in 1991 by leading Indian financial institutions and Banks. Headquarter of ICRA is situated at Gurgaon, India. ICRA is developed a linear scale for MSME sector.
- CARE ; Credit Analysis and research Limited was established in 1993 and headquarter at Mumbai. CARE is a credit rating,research and advisory committee is promoted by Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), Unit Trust of India and other leading Institutions.
- ONICRA ; ONICRA was established in 1993 – headquarter in Gurgaon. It analysis data and provide rating solutions for individuals and small scale enterprises.
- CIBIL ; Credit Information Bureau (India) or CIBIL was founded on 2000 headquarter at mumbai. Credit Information Bureau is an organization thats collects credit information of the individuals from various sources and provide consumer credit information on commercial consumer for variety of uses.
- SMERA ; Small and medium enterprises rating agency (SMERA) is joint initiative by SIDBI, Dun & Bradstreet information Service Limited and various leading banks of the country. Its headquarter in Mumbai.
rating scale used by ICRA, CARE & CRISIL
|HIGEST SAFETY||CRISIL AAA||ICRA AAA||CARE AAA|
|HIGH SAFETY||CRISIL AA||ICRA AA||CARE AA|
|ADEQUATE SAFETY||CRISIL A||ICRA A||CARE A|
|MODERATE CREDIT RISK||CRISIL BBB||ICRA BBB||CARE BBB|
|MODERATE DEFAULT RISK||CRISIL BB||ICRA BB||CARE BB|
|HIGH DEFAULT RISK||CRISIL B||ICRA B||CARE B|
|VERY HIGH DEFAULT RISK||CRISIL C||ICRA C||CARE C|
|DEFAULT||CRISIL D||ICRA D||CARE D|