Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 10th Edition pdf Download Free – Hello Friends Welcome to studydhaba.com . Here We are sharing Ramesh singh Indian Economy 10th Latest Edition For UPSC Prelims ,Mains and Other Banking Exams .
This is the latest Edition . You can Download this Book from Link given below .
About the Author
Dr. Ramesh Singh is an Alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding civil service aspirants.
He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations.
He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including bestseller – Indian Economy, Bharitya Arthvyavastha and Contemporary Essays.
He is also a popular columnist of the Publication Division journals Yojana and Kurukshetra.
A teacher par excellence, he is endowed with exceptional quality of simplifying the difficult concepts of economics in a cogent and crystal-clear way.
His expert lectures on economics and essay are quite popular across the country.
He lives in Delhi busy in diverse academic and social pursuits
Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 10th Edition pdf Download Free
- Burning Socio-Economic Issues have been fully revised as per the changed times
- Contemporary Issues such as-Niti’s Niyatam & Action Agenda, Women Farmers, Climate Smart Agriculture, Logistics and Housing for All, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, GST and increasing Tax Compliance, NPAs, LoU, SWIFT, etc. added with to cover the needs of various forthcoming examinations
- Agriculture, Industry and Services sections fully updated and synchronised with the changed landscape of the economy
- Financial Sector together with External Sector and International Organisations sections fully updated and revamped with new ideas and inputs
- Taxation and Budgeting sections fully revised as per the changing ideology of the Government
- Human Development section fully revised and updated
- Economic Survey 2017-18 and Union Budget 2018-19 covered in separate chapters.
- Revised and Revamped with India 2018; Economic Survey 2017-18, Vol. 1 & 2
- Union Budget 2018-19; India Development Report 2015 (latest)
- NITI Aayog and other important official documents and reports of national and international institutions.
- Multiple Choice Questions (Prelim) and Model Answer (Main) sections have been fully revised with new and relevant questions added and outdated ones being weeded out.
Download This Book From Here – Ramesh Singh 10th Edition Book Download
If you Want To Buy This Book Online – Buy from Flipkart