Indian Judicial Bodies Pdf Notes Download -Vision IAS -Statutory, Regulatory and Various Quasi-Judicial Bodies. hello Friends Welcome to Studydhaba.com here we are providing you List of All Bodies of India.
|1. Major Constitutional Bodies||2. Major Statutory Bodies / Institutions/Commissions|
|3. Major Regulatory Bodies||4. Major Quasi-Judicial Bodies|
Important Regulatory bodies are as under:
- Advertising Standards Council of India
- Competition Commission of India
- Biodiversity authority of India
- Press council of India
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Forward Markets Commission
- Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
- Reserve Bank of India
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Central pollution control board
- Financial Stability and Development Council
- Medical Council of India
- Pension fund regulatory and development authority
Indian Judicial Bodies Pdf Notes Download -Vision IAS
Appointments To Various Constitutional Posts -Indian Judicial Bodies Pdf Notes Download -Vision IAS
The Constitution of India enumerates the setting up of following major constitutional bodies and has given appointment to various constitutional posts.
We will discuss about the appointment to various constitutional posts in India and discuss their powers, functions and responsibilities according to the constitution in great detail.
The major constitutional bodies dealt herein are –
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- State Public Service Commission
- Joint State Public Service Commission
- The Comptroller And Auditor General Of India
- Election Commission Of India
- Finance Commission Of India
- National Commission For Scheduled Castes (NCSC)
- National Commission For Scheduled Tribes (NCST)
- Attorney-General Of India (Article- 76)
A Constitutional body is set up under specific instructions given in the Constitution.
It is mandatory for the government to set up such a body and it cannot dispense off with it easily when it becomes uncomfortable.
Such bodies or institutions are written into the Constitution of a nation and can’t be abolished without amending that part of the Constitution which sometimes also requires consent of the states.
And also can be invalidated by the Supreme court.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|