International Yoga Day 2018 – GK Notes,Quiz for SSC, Railways RRB in PDF -Narendra Modi is going to participate in the 2018 edition of International Yoga Day, being organised in Dehradun.
The event will witness a gathering of around 60,000 people. The word ‘Yoga’ is a Sanskrit word and it comes from the root word Yuja which basically means ‘to bind and to align to hold’.
International Yoga Day 2018 –GK Notes,Quiz for SSC, Railways RRB PDF
International Day of Yoga 2018: 21st June,Theme, Essay, Logo
International Yoga Day 2017
- Theme: “Yoga for Health”
- India: In Lucknow, PM Narendra Modi participated in the event and practiced yoga along with 51,000 participants.
- New York: Thousands of participants gathered to practice yoga on Times Square.
- Japan created a Parliamentary League for the promotion of yoga just prior to the event, in April 2017
- China: The largest gathering was 10,000 participants in the city of Wuxi.
- Athens: The event took place on June 25 as part of the Greek Open Yoga Day
- Kyiv: The event took place on June 18 and gathered a few hundred participants.
- Ireland: Participants met in the round room of the City Hall in Dublin.
International Yoga Day 2016
- The Government of India decided to take forward the momentum created by International Day of Yoga, 2015 with greater and more active participation of youth.
- The ministry organized an event titled “The National Event of Mass Yoga Demonstration” at Chandigarh attended by the Indian Prime Minister.
- A special event titled “Conversation with Yoga Masters – Yoga for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” with Sadhguru as the main speaker.
International Yoga Day 2015
- The first International Yoga Day was observed all over the world on 21st June 2015.
- The Ministry of AYUSH made the necessary arrangements in India.
- 35,985 people, including Narendra Modi and a large number of dignitaries from 84 nations, performed 21 yoga asanas (postures) for 35 minutes at Rajpath in New Delhi.
- NCC cadets entered the Limca Book of Records for the “largest yoga performance simultaneously by a single uniformed youth organisation” by performing at multiple venues.
- The event at Rajpath established two Guinness world records awarded to the Ministry of AYUSH and received by AYUSH minister Shripad Yesso Naik.
- The two records were for the largest yoga class, featuring 35,985 people and for the largest number of participating nationalities (84 nations).
- In San Francisco, 5,000 participants gathered in the Marina Green park to practice yoga.
10 Benefits of Practicing Yoga
Yoga is known to be extremely beneficial for physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Increases muscle strength and tone
- Provides flexibility
- Improves respiration, energy and vitality
- Balances the metabolism.
- Aids in weight reduction
- Provides cardio and circulatory health benefits
- Helps improves athletic performance
- Provides an ultimate mind body relaxation
- Helps prevent degenerative diseases.
- It increases your cognitive ability, helps you improve your attention.
Objectives of the International Yoga Day 2018
- Yoga gives every Natural and Amazing profits to lots of people.
- Yoga makes the people to connect to the Natural Environment.
- Yoga is necessary to get the people to come across the use of Meditation.
- To make the people to let them to get every knowledge and benefits of the Yoga and Meditation.
- Yoga is necessary to make the people to decrease the rate of Diseases in the World.
- Yoga also brings the people to come closer for the health related activities from their work schedule.
- Yoga spreads peace and Honor with better development and Growth of all the activities in the World.
- Yoga helps to give every people relief from every kind of Bad conditions and also from much more of the Stress.
- Yoga makes the people to strengthen the Coordination of the World.
- Yoga makes the people to get them aware about all the Mental as well as Physical problems and also their Solutions.
- Yoga changes the mind of the people to do every good task in the Country and stop every bad activity in the Country.
- Yoga makes the people to know them about the Good Health and also about the Healthy Lifestyle to make the people to enjoy the life with all the possible ideas and plans for their own welfare.
- Yoga makes the connection between the Health protection as well as Development of the Sustainable Health.
- Yoga is done to do every kind of activity with it’s proper success by completing all the Challenges for achieving the goal.
- Yoga makes the people to maintain and develop the Physical as well as Mental Health and also encourages many of the people.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|