IUCN red list 2017 pdf Download – How often is The IUCN Red List updated?
IUCN red list 2017 pdf Download – How often is The IUCN Red List updated? – Hello friends Welcome to studydhaba.com .Here We are Sharing IUCN Red List pdf form.IUCN Red List Notes Click on this Link
Functions of IUCN
The IUCN’s acknowledged endeavor is to help the world find realistic elucidation to the most vital environment challenges. The mission of IUCN is to persuade, promote and help societies to preserve the diversity of nature.
- The aim is to protect the nature and sustainable utilization of natural resources.
- It also integrates matter of poverty alleviation, climatic change, biodiversity, and Gender equality
- The IUCN publishes IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
Canada protects unique glass sponge reefs
- The conservation community is celebrating a new marine protected area (MPA) for Canada’s ancient and unique glass sponge reefs, which provide a vital habitat to a wide range of marine animals including endangered rockfish. The designation came about through the tireless work of The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) and other NGOs, scientists, and support from the local fishing industry.
IUCN Red List And Category
- yojana Magazine February Pdf Download Hindi & English free
- Lucent Audio MP3 General Knowledge download -lucent gk 2018 audio
- Vision IAS Prelims Test Series Pdf Free Download -CSP 2017 Tests
- Yojana Magazine Pdf Download Hindi & English ,2018,2017,2016,2015
- Download India Yearbook PDF Released By Govt Of India
- Download UPSC Prelims 37 Years Previous Papers PDF Solution
- Download Indian Economy Ramesh Singh 8th Edition Pdf Free 2018
- Download Old NCERT books PDF Free -Hindi & English -UPSC,SSC
- Indian Government Schemes pdf 2017,2018 -Modi Govt Schemes 2018
- IBPS PO 2017 Study Plan pdf – IBPS PO 30 Days Study Plan
- Hindi Optional Material Download – Free UPSC Materials Download
- Food Processing Industry pdf Importance,Challenges,Present Scenario
- Organic Farming pdf – Organic Farming In India,Advantages,Types
- RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Sylla
- A species becomes extinct when the last existing member of that family dies.
Extinct in wild
- Undoubtedly the last member has died but the captive member endures.
- The critically endangered species face an extremely high risk of extinction in the immediate future.
- The endangered species are the species which faces a high risk of extinction in the near future
- The vulnerable species facing the risk of extinction in the meium term future
- Close to qualifying among threatened species
- Low risk to extinction
- Insufficient data to generate an analysis
- Not assessed against criteria