Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2019 in AP | Eligibility @ap.gov.in
|Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Approval Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|27th November 2019|
Implementation Of This Scheme
|ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year|
|To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
Mode Of Application Form
Scheme Launched In
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2019 – Highlights
- The State government is implementing the post-matric scholarship scheme, to all eligible students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), the Backward Classes (BC), Kapu and Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities and the Differently Abled categories.
- Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently-abled categories will be reimbursed.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. Nevertheless, income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such courses.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- If anyone of the family working for a government job, or if anyone in the family is availing pension, in such case, aspirants are ineligible to apply this scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from this.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Students of Government, Aided, and Private Colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Further, the family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries can have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- If anyone of the family members is paying property tax, the candidates are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in the city are also eligible to apply this scheme.
How To Apply For AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Scheme 2019 Online?
- Visit the official site of the AP State Government @ ap.gov.in.
- There, you can check the Official Notification Of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme details.
- Fill the application form and then upload the documents.
- Now, before submission of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form 2019, cross-check the details.
- Submit the form and take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Download Scheme Details
Free Job Alert 2019
Sarkari Results 2019
Latest Answer Key 2019
Latest Admit Card 2019
Daily The Hindu News Paper
Download Previous Years Questions Papers
Join Our Telegram Channel
Hope You Like StudyDhaba Provided Information In Above Page . If You Like Our Post Than You can Book Mark Our Website With CTRL + D Button In Your Web Browser For Latest Updates . Keep Visiting Study Dhaba For Latest Updates .