JET Agriculture 2018 Application Form pdf Download: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
JET Agriculture 2018 Application Form pdf Download: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply -JET Agriculture 2018 Application Form will be announced through online mode only.|
Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture is a state level entrance exam organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Through this examination, students can get admission in the first year of B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology).
JET Agriculture is also known by the name of Rajasthan JET. Students can get admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan through this exam. In this article, students can check the complete details of JET Agriculture application form 2018.
JET Agriculture 2018 Application Form
- JET Agriculture application form 2018 will be accepted through online mode only.
- Online application form will be available in the month of March 2018.
- Students are informed to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in the month of April 2018.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to the coordinator.
- The eligibility criteria to appear the JET Agriculture 2018 is given below:
- Domicile: Only candidates who have the domicile of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply.
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 01/01/2018.
- Qualification: Students have to pass the 10+2 examination from Rajasthan or equivalent board with any subjects like agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects. Qualifying examination must be passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks. 5 % relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Relaxations: There is 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates.
- Application fee can be remitted through online mode (credit card, debit card and internet banking). Application fee will be Rs. 2800 for Unreserved/OBC/SBC and Rs. 1400 for SC/ST/Disabled (PC)>30% candidates.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JET Agriculture Application Dates
Commencement of online application
Last date to submit application form
Date of entrance exam
How to Apply
Students can follow the below given steps to fill the application form:
- Go to the official link (link will be given above).
- Fill the details such as general information, personal, address, communication, educational information, etc.
- Upload photo and signature (7cm x 4cm) with the maximum size of 70kb, category certificate, defense priority certificate and TSP area certificate (if applicable).
- All the documents must be uploaded in jpeg, jpg and png format.
- Click on save or reset if you want to edit some information.
- Pay the required application fee via online mode by using credit card, Internet banking and debit card.
- Print the filled-in application form for your future record.
To Apply Online Click on Download link given below .Official Website link given below