Karnataka Budget 2020 Pdf In Kannada | Highlights | Date | Amount – Karnataka Budget Will be presented By CM Yedurappa . This Will be His Seventh Budget Presentation And He Also Hold Finance Ministry . The budget will be presented on March 5 and over six legislations are expected to be introduced in the Assembly session. Karnataka Budget is Annual Financial Statement of A State . Many Candidates Who Applied or Going to Apply For Karnataka State government Job Are Waiting For Karnataka Budget 2020-21. Every year Many questions Are Asked In Government Exams From Budget . In this Post We Will Share Official Document and highlights of the Budget .
Karnataka Budget 2020 Pdf In Kannada Download
|Medium||English And Kannada|
|Download Link||Click Here|
Karnataka Budget 2020-21 Download
|Order Date||File Number||Subject|
|03-01-2020||FD 06 BPE 2020||Salary Estimate for the year of- 2020-21|
|16-11-2019||FD 05 BPE 2019||Child Budget|
|13-11-2019||FD 03 BPE 2019||Budget 2020-21 Extending the time limit for receipt of Budget Estimates in FD and finalization of budget Estimates.|
|23-10-2019||FD 05 BPE 2019||Guidelines and Preparation of Gender Budget|
|27-09-2019||FD 06 BPE 2019||Guildelines and Preparation of Appendix-B Salary Estimates|
|27-09-2019||FD 04 BPE 2019||Guidelines and Preparation of Revenue and Capital Receipt Estimates.|
|27-09-2019||FD 03 BPE 2019||General Guidelines and Preparation of Receipt and Expenditure Estimates(Other than Salary)|
Karnataka Budget 2020-21 Highlights
- The size of the 2020-21 Budget has been set at Rs 2.37 lakh crore.
- Peripheral ring road project to get Rs 14,500 crore. – In an effort to decongest traffic in Bengaluru, a total of Rs 14,500 crore has been allocated towards developing the peripheral ring road in the city, especially surrounding the IT corridors.
- CM Yediyurappa has announced a budgetary allocation of Rs 100 crore towards the development of lakes in capital city Bengaluru. He added that Rs 317 crore has already been Alloted.
- Financial assistance announced for unemployed SC/ST youth to get bikes Of Rs 25000.
- Rs 1,000 crore to develop villages in BBMP limits.
- ‘Horticulture sector will be considered industry’
- 66 crore allocated to raise Kempegowda statue in Bengaluru airport .
- ‘Rs 60 crore for AI research in IISc’.
- Auto-drivers in Karnataka to get Rs.2000/month for their children’s education, announces CM BS Yediyurappa..
- A grant of Rs.5 crore will be allocated to establish a ‘Centre for Smart Manufacturing’ in Bengaluru in association with industries to assist small and micro industries,
- Mahadayi project: Rs 500 cr to be allocated for the Kalasa-Banduri project. The CM further announced Rs 5,000 cr for the lift irrigation project.
- Karnataka Govt proposed to implement an electric bike taxi project in Bengaluru to boost last-mile connectivity in public transport. The government has allocated Rs 10 crore for the same. State also announced to grant Rs 100 cr to add 500 ordinary electric buses to the BMTC fleet.
- The CM announced a change in the petrol and diesel prices in the state. Petrol prices to be hiked by
Rs 1.60, whereas, Diesel to be expensive Rs 1.59.
- In 10 Karnataka cities including Bengaluru, CM allocated Rs 2,000 crore to provide infrastructure to
- , The BJP government announced a new initiative wherein the students need not take bags to school on every second Saturday. The budget also ensures at least 25 per cent seats of government residential schools are allotted to students from the same taluk.
- Rs 32,259 crore has been allocated to the agriculture sector. To ensure minimum support price for crops, contingency fund to be increased to Rs 2,000 cr.
- For the first time, Children’s budget was presented. Rs 36,000 cr project to be started under the budget. Funds to be spent on the overall development of children.
- All Indian made liquor to be hiked by 6 per cent.
- Rs 55,732 cr has been announced for stimulating the economic growth in the state. The Government aims to collect Rs 82,443 from commercial tax.
- Fiscal deficit has been pegged at Rs 46,072 cr, which is 2.55 per cent of GSDP. Total liabilities at Rs
3,68,692 cr, which is 20.42 per cent of GSDP.
- To facilitate all Government Departments to function in one building, twin towers building with 25 floors will be constructed at Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru, with an expenditure of Rs 400 crores.
Important Links – Karnataka Budget 2020 In Kannada & English
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series|
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|