L M Singhavi Committee-L.M. Singhvi Committee panchayati raj
L M Singhavi Committee-L.M. Singhvi Committee studied panchayati raj. – Hello friends welcome to Studydhaba.com . Here we are providing you One of the Most Important Committee in Indian panchayati Raj History. to download this pdf link given below .
L M Singhavi Committee
- L.M. Singhvi Committee studied panchayati raj.
- The Gram Sabha was considered as the base of a decentralised democracy, and PRIs viewed as institutions of self-governance which would actually facilitate the participation of the people in the process of planning and development.
- local self-government should be constitutionally recognised, protected and preserved by the inclusion of new chapter in the Constitution,
- non-involvement of political parties in Panchayat elections.
- Nayay panchayat should be Established for a cluster of Villages
- Panchayat Should have more financial Resources .
- Judicial Tribunal Should be Established In all States .
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page
Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .